Sometimes, someone needs the hands of a housekeeper to help them in managing the needs of the home. Yes, a housekeeper will have tasks to replace the beds, clean the rooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, and others. They could be placed not only in the personal home but also in hotels, apartments, and hospitals. Well, to recruit the best housekeeper, knowing the housekeeper job description is needed.
Housekeeper Job Description Template
As we have said before, a housekeeper is an essential agent to keep the well-condition of home –in special, or hospital and apartment. The main tasks of a housekeeper are cleaning the rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing the beds, and other maintenance issues.
Of course, a candidate for a housekeeper should be able to do physical jobs and some heavy jobs. On another hand, they also should have a high discipline and ability to finish the job at a certain time as it is applied.
Cleaning the home and its common area and manage the needs to maintain the parts of home become the main tasks of a housekeeper. However, to make a clear explanation, here some responsibilities of a housekeeper that should be known by a candidate.
The responsibilities of a housekeeper are:
- Keeping facilities and common areas maintained and clean
- Moping, sweeping, and vacuuming the floors
- Cleaning and stocking the restrooms
- Cleaning up spills with the appropriate equipment
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs when it is needed
- Disposing and collecting the trash
- Assisting the guests when it is necessary
- Keeping the linen room stocked
- Properly cleaning the upholstered furniture
To handle all responsibilities as it is written above, a housekeeper should have some requirements. Of course, giving a clear requirement is common in the recruitment process. The kinds of requirements to be written in making housekeeper recruitment are:
- A candidate should a hard worker
- Ability to maintain the professional appearance and interact positively with the guests and visitors
- High school diploma in the last education or equivalent
- Having good skills for basic maintaining and cleaning
- Ability to lift at least around 25 pounds
- Work well and clear when it is unsupervised
- Ability to manage the working time efficiently
- Helping the staff when it is needed
What does a housekeeper do in a construction project?
A housekeeper has a responsibility to manage the clean of the room. Then, they also have the task to maintain the things inside the home, apartment, hospital and other places. In simpler, the main task of a housekeeper is as its name: keeping the house well.
Can I edit the posted housekeeper job description here?
Yes, you can. For those who want to recruit a new housekeeper, you could edit the posted job description here and renew the details based on what you want. The job description is made editable.
Do you have interview questions for a housekeeper?
Besides the housekeeper job description, you could find the interview questions on this page. The interview questions will be useful to ease you in processing the recruitment, so you could get the best housekeeper, as you want to manage the condition of the home.
Description: a housekeeper job description could help you to know what the candidate should do in their position. It will be useful when you want to make recruitment.
- Janitor Job Description and Its Requirements
- Car Detailer Job Description and Its Requirement
- Mortician Job Description and Its FAQ
- Construction Laborer Job Description and Its FAQs
- Food Service Worker Job Description and FAQs
- Hostess Job Description and The Requirements to Know
- Sterile Processing Technician Job Description and Its Requirements
- Office Assistant Job Description And Its Requirements
- Electrical Engineer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Deli Clerk Job Description and Its FAQ
- Registered Nurse Job Description and Some FAQs
- Maintenance Worker Job Description and the FAQ
- Event Coordinator Job Description and Its Requirements
- Server Job Description and Its FAQs
- Carpet Cleaning Technician Job Description – The Requirements To Have
- Home Health Aide Job Description that should be known
- Office Manager Job Description and Its Detailed Requirements
- Truck Driver Job Description and Its FAQ
- Doctor Job Description and Its FAQs
- Teacher Assistant Job Description and Its FAQs
- Laundry Attendant Job Description and Its FAQ
- CEO Job Description and Its FAQs
- Management Trainee Job Description and Its FAQ
- Public Relations Job Description for Better Organization
- Daycare Worker Job Description and Its FAQ
- Program Manager Job Description
- Movie Producer Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- Residential Cleaner Job Description and its requirements
- Automotive Technician Job Description and its role
- Barista Job Description and Its Requirements