Most personal resumes are easy to read and neat. Recruiters for personal jobs usually do not have much time to read your resume, so your resume must be concise, simple, to the point and well-written. Do your best in giving emphasis on your accomplishments, skills and personalities. Read some personal resumes and pick the one that best serves your purpose.
There are many personal resumes for jobs available on the website. Use the one that is most relevant with your situation.
Sample of Personal Resume
The sample below will guide you in writing a professional personal resume.
Phone: (555) 121-232-454
An efficient and professional personal assistant with more than 5 years experience in working for two executives at a large organization. Excellent in communication skills, organization and project management. Introducing a time management system that increases the office efficiency by 10%. Looking for a chance to perform my expertise in improving efficiency and communications, while cutting costs.
Executive Personal Assistant at Global Inc.
- Fulfilling all duties as an executive assistant for three executives in a large international firm.
- Managing complex calendars
- Facilitating logistics and communication
- Improving communication between executives and customers
- Setting up call recording system which can save $1 million from misunderstandings
- Supporting executives with data tracking, administrative tasks and project support
- Frequently commended for resourcefulness and quick-thinking
Household Personal Assistant at a Private Estate
- Providing household management for a family with 4 children in a 17.000 sq.ft. home.
- Managing all calls
- Collecting and sorting mails
- Arranging meetings
- Making appointments
- Maintaining daily task list
- Planning and supervising personal travel arrangements
Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting at Alpen University, 2015
Relevant Coursework: tax policy, GAAP, cost accounting and auditing, basic business skills, forensics, business ethics, economics, principles of accounting
Membership: a member of Personal Assistants Association
- Time management
- Coordinating conference calls
- File-sharing platforms
- Event planning
- Typing 100 WPM
- Travel arrangements
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Calendar management
- Database management
- Independent initiative
Certifications and Achievements
- Certified Personal Assistant
- Introducing scheduling program that can decrease scheduling time by 40%
How to Write a Professional Personal Resume
The following are steps to write a good personal resume.
- Choose the correct resume format.
- Create an attractive header
- Compose an impressive resume summary
- List down your skills and professional experience
- Mention your educational background
- Include the awards you have won and the year you won them
- Add your personal interests that are relevant to the job
Relevant Personal Assistant Skills to Add on Your Personal Resume
You can read the relevant skills for the personal assistant position below. Read them and you can put them on your personal resume.
- Trustworthiness and discretion
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Able to take initiative and be proactive
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional and calm manner
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
Tips to Write an Impressive and Professional Personal Assistant Resume
Take a look at the following tips to make your personal assistant resume more impressive.
- Use personal assistant resume template to help you in writing a professional resume
- Use keywords in your personal resume
- Write resume sections for your educational background and working experience
Kinds of Personal Resumes
There are different kinds of personal resumes that you can read to get ideas on how to write your own personal resume. Choose the template that is suitable for your purpose.
Resume Template for Personal Trainer
This attractive resume template will be useful for you who want to apply for a job as a personal trainer. There are sections available for your personal details, resume objective, qualification highlights and professional highlights. This resume template is designed in MS Word format so it will be quite easy for you to do some modifications on its contents.
Resume Template for Personal Chef
If you intend to work as a personal chef, this resume template might be your best choice to impress your potential employer. Write down your personal details, professional summary, core qualifications, educational background and professional working experience in the provided spaces.
Resume Template for Personal Assistant
There are quite many people who are interested in working as a personal assistant, so you must be able to prove that you are the best personal assistant to hire among other candidates. Use this resume template to capture your potential employer’s attention. You can write down your personal information, resume summary, academic background, relevant knowledge and skills in the available spaces.
Resume Template for Personal Banker
Bankers are often highly-rewarded, no wonder many people are competing to be the part of a banking team. Show that you have the qualifications needed for this job. Use this resume template and include your personal details, resume summary, core competencies, professional experience and key accomplishments. It will be quite easy for you to customize the resume since it is available in MS Word format.
Resume Template for Personal Nanny
There are many job openings for personal nanny positions. If you want to be a personal nanny in a reputable home, you must be able to show your skills through your personal resume. Add your contact information, resume summary, skills and professional experience in the provided spaces. This resume template is also written in MS Word format so will not face many difficulties in adjusting its contents to fit your personal information.
Resume Template for Personal Care
If you have passion in taking care of elderly patients in hospital or home settings, then this resume template will help you to assure the potential employer that you are the best personal care out there. Include your personal details, resume summary, certifications and professional working experience in the provided sections.
Resume Template for Entry Level Personal Assistant
When you do not have any working experience yet, this resume is suitable for you. You can focus more on your skills to prove that you are eligible for the job.
- 3+ Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 8+ Supervisor Resume
- 10+ Free Accountant Resume
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 8+ UX Designer Resume Templates
- 6+ Graphic Designer Resume
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 10+ Housekeeping Resume Example
- 10+ Java Developer Resume Template
- 8+ Personal Trainer Resumes
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 6+ Academic Resume
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 10+ Sample Paralegal Resume Templates
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes
- 6+ Firefighter Resume
- 10+ Manufacturing Engineer Resume Template
- 9+ Federal Resume
- 5+ Mechanic Resume
- 4+ CEO Resume Template
- 6+ Coach Resume
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- 6+ Restaurant Manager Resume
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- 6+ Babysitter Resume
- 6+ Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 10+ Latex Resume Template
- 8+ Sample Medical Assistant Resumes
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume