- 1 First Resume Template
- 2 First Resume Sample
- 3 How to Write a First Resume
- 4 Can We Write a Handwritten Resume?
- 5 How to Write a Resume When You Do Not Have Any Experience?
- 6 What Are Things That We Should Avoid to Put in Our Resume?
- 7 Kinds of First Resume
- 7.1 First Resume Template for High School Student
- 7.2 First Resume Template for Teenager
- 7.3 First Resume Template for College Student
- 7.4 Engineering Student First Resume Template
- 7.5 Nursing Student First Resume Template
- 7.6 Entry Level First Resume Template
- 7.7 First Resume Template for High School Graduate Student
- 7.8 Fresh Graduate First Resume Template
- 7.9 First Resume Template for Part Time Job
- 8 First Resume Template Sample
First Resume Template
Being able to write a good and professional resume is essential for you who is seeking for a dream job. You have to familiarize yourself with a professional resume since you have to be a better choice for the employer compared to your competitors. You can start considering using the first resume template in order to write your best resume.
If this is your first experience in writing a resume, our first time resume with no experience sample can give you inspiration to write the professional resume that you need. Just do some adjustments based on your own personal information and the resume is ready to be used.
First Resume Sample
In order to guide you in writing your intended resume, read the following first resume sample.
A bachelor degree in the Economic and Business department (3.7/4.0) who has passion for working in the banking environment. I am looking for a position in which I can put my knowledge and expertise into practice.
Bank Teller Intern
- Smart Bank
- Assisting valuable customers’ needs
- Processing customers’ banking transactions
- Resolving customers’ complaints
- Future Bank
- Receiving deposits from customers
- Receiving loan payments
- Handling bank’s administrative duties
Relevant Coursework: The Study of Banking Sector’s Influence on National Economic Growth.
Membership: A member of Business Volunteer Organization
- Runner Up of the 2020 Best Management Accounting Paper Award at Elleanor University
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award, 2021
How to Write a First Resume
The following are some steps that you can follow in writing a professional first resume.
- Choose the correct resume layout
- Write a meaningful section about your education
- Focus on your experiences which are related to the position you are applying for
- Mention your key skills
- Drop a meaningful introductory paragraph
Can We Write a Handwritten Resume?
You can write a handwritten resume. It can make your resume stand out from other resumes. Some recruiters who prefer a more personal resume may also take an interest in your handwritten resume. However, writing a handwritten resume is considered out-of-date. In most occasions, it is considered a bad idea. In writing your handwritten resume, you will find difficulties in the editing process, checking the spelling and so on.
How to Write a Resume When You Do Not Have Any Experience?
- Organize your documents properly
- Use the correct elements and formatting
- Write about your relevant experience
- Choose the right keywords
- Give more information about your education
- Mention your key skills
- Write down a compelling objective
- Include a cover letter
What Are Things That We Should Avoid to Put in Our Resume?
- Do not write too much information
- Avoid grammatical errors and spelling mistake
- Inaccuracies about your experiences and qualifications
- Refrain yourself from writing personal information which are unnecessary
- Stay away from giving negative comments about your former employer
- Keep away from writing too much details about your hobbies and interests
Kinds of First Resume
There are various first resumes suitable for different needs. Choose the one that suits your needs best. The most relevant resume will help you in passing the hiring process well.
First Resume Template for High School Student
This first resume template is especially designed for high school students who have limited or no professional working experiences. Use this template and highlight your skill and related experiences.
First Resume Template for Teenager
If you do not have any professional working experience in a specific field, you may consider using this template. You can focus more on your educational backgrounds and activities related to the position you are applying for.
First Resume Template for College Student
When you already have some employment experiences, this first resume template is a great choice for you. Other than focusing on your educational background, you can also focus on explaining your employment experiences and your community activities.
Engineering Student First Resume Template
This first resume template is an excellent choice for engineering students who already have working experience and have experiences in doing student activities. There are sections available to highlight your previous working experiences, student activities and engineering projects.
Nursing Student First Resume Template
As a fresh graduate from the nursing department who does not have any professional working experience yet, take a look at this first resume template which is designed especially for you. This template provides some sections for you to focus on your educational backgrounds, relevant courseworks, certifications and also your licensures.
Entry Level First Resume Template
If you are an entry-level student who is looking for job opportunities, this first resume template is specifically designed for you. When you do not have any professional working experience, you can use some points mentioned in this resume template.
First Resume Template for High School Graduate Student
When you are just graduating from high school and want to look for job opportunities, this resume template is suitable for you. You can highlight your working and internship experience by editing the available section in this template. If you want to mention your educational backgrounds, skills, activities and organizations, you can also find the sections in this resume template.
Fresh Graduate First Resume Template
If you are a recent graduate who is worrying about finding your first job because you are lacking professional working experience, this resume template might work out best for your situation. All you need to do is edit this resume template according to your educational field. Prove that you have what it takes to get the position you want in the company or organization.
First Resume Template for Part Time Job
Being a college student who also wants to work part time during holidays or anytime that fits your universities studies, this template is a good choice for you. This resume template provides sections about personal details, objectives and abilities. Use this template and show your skills.
First Resume Template Sample
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 6+ Academic Resume
- 5+ Mechanic Resume
- 6+ Firefighter Resume
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- 10+ Latex Resume Template
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- 10+ Housekeeping Resume Example
- 7+ Internship Resume Template
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 3+ Electrician Resume
- 10+ Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 6+ Babysitter Resume
- 10+ Manufacturing Engineer Resume Template
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- 8+ UX Designer Resume Templates
- 10+ Sample Paralegal Resume Templates
- 5+ Nanny Resume
- 8+ Supervisor Resume
- 10+ Free Accountant Resume
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- 10+ Graduate Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Java Developer Resume Template
- 7+ College Student Resume
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 6+ Graphic Designer Resume
- 6+ Artist Resume