Inside the IT company, a web developer becomes one of the most important agents of essential jobs. Based on the web developer job description, an individual in this position will have the responsibility to design and to build websites. On another hand, a web developer also needs to build content that is relevant to the theme of the website.
Web Developer Responsibilities
Building and managing a website become the two main duties or responsibilities of a web developer. However, in the practical, those are some other responsibilities of the web developer that could be handled. The responsibilities of the web developer to be fulfilled are:
- Designing, building, and maintaining website and software application
- Using the authoring languages, scripting, management tools, content creating tools, application, and kinds of digital media
- Conferring with the teams to solve some conflicts, to take a priority, to develop content criteria, and others
- Directing and performing the updates of websites
- Developing or validating the routine test
- Making a schedule to ensure that test can be run maximally and efficient
- Writing, editing, and designing the contents for the website and directing the teams’ members to produce it
- Maintaining the understanding of the latest website applications
- Programming the practice by education, study, participating in the conference, and others
- Backing up files from the website to the local directories for recovery
- Identifying the uncovered problems by customers feedback and testing
- Evaluating code to make sure that the website and the system follow the standard
Web Developer Requirements
To handle all responsibilities as above, a candidate for a web developer should fulfill some needed requirements. The requirement will be the standard of the recruitment process. The requirements to be fulfilled by a candidate of a web developer are:
- Bachelor degree in web development or other related fields
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and other website languages
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skill both verbal and written
- In-depth knowledge of technical terminology and programming language
- Able to develop kinds of ideas
- Ability to solve the complex problems
- A high degree of independent judgment
- High dedication to the company
- Ability to work under pressure
Web Developer FAQ
What are the main duties of a web developer?
Building a website becomes the main duty of a web developer. However, an individual inside this position also should maintain the website and make sure that it can be run smoothly to finish the needs of the company.
Is the posted web developer editable?
Yes, it is. The posted job description of the web developer on this page is editable. You will find some samples there. To edit the samples, you need to download the document and then use Microsoft Word to edit it.
What should I write in making the recruitment document?
The detailed web developer job description becomes the first matter to be written there. It will be the standard to get a talented agent. Then, do not forget to write about the facilities that the selected web developer will get.
- Content Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- iOS Developer Job Description and Its FAQ
- WordPress Developer Job Description: Things To Note To Become A WordPress Developer
- Junior Software Developer Job Description – Understanding Its Requirements And Tasks
- Salesforce Developer Job Description and its responsibilities
- PHP Developer Job Description – What To Prepare To Be A Successful Developer
- Software Developer Job Description and its FAQ
- Ruby On Rails Developer Job Description – What Are To Master To Be In This Position?
- Java Developer Job Description: Knowing Further Information About Responsibility And Requirement
- Full Stack Developer Job Description
- Senior Software Engineer Job Description – Understanding The Requirements And Skills
- Front End Developer Job Description: Knowing The Primary Responsibilities And Requirements
- Application Developer Job Description: What To Know To Become An Application Developer
- Video Game Developer Job Description: A Guideline To Become A Successful Video Game Developer
- Pega Developer Job Description – What Are To Prepare To Work In This Position?
- Communications Specialist Job Description and Its FAQ
- ASP. NET Developer Job Description: An Easy Guideline To Prepare You To Be A Qualified ASP. NET Developer
- Management Trainee Job Description and Its FAQ
- Software Engineer Job Description and Its FAQ
- ETL Developer Job Description: Things to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Framing Carpenter Job Description and Its FAQ
- What To Write In The Senior .NET Developer Job Description
- IT Consultant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Web Designer Job Description for Better Recruitments
- Marketing Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Production Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- HR Manager Job Description and Its Requirements
- Operations Analyst Job Description and Its FAQ
- Architectural Engineer Job Description – What Do You Need To Know About This Position
- Maintenance Technician Job Description and Its FAQ