- 1 Babysitter Resume
- 2 Sample of Babysitter Resume
- 3 How to Write a Babysitter Resume
- 4 Relevant Babysitter Skills to Include on a Resume
- 5 Things to Put on Babysitting Resume
- 6 Kinds of Babysitter Resume
- 6.1 Resume Template for Experienced Babysitter
- 6.2 Resume Template for Entry Level Babysitter
- 6.3 Resume Template for Nanny Babysitter
- 6.4 Resume Template for Professional Babysitter
- 6.5 Resume Template for Babysitter Training
- 6.6 Resume Template for Babysitter with No Experience
- 6.7 Resume Template for Occasional Babysitter
- 6.8 Download File :
If you want to build a career as a babysitter, you need to have a professional resume in order to show that you have what it takes to be a babysitter. The quality of your resume will be able to set you apart from other candidates who are seeking the same position as you. In most cases, you must tell in detail about your abilities in handling babies in emergencies by giving first aid and maintaining the baby’s hygiene. Usually you are also expected to include an explanation about your skills, responsibilities, expertise and accomplishments that are important and related to applying for a babysitter job. One simple action that you can take is by using a babysitter resume.
You can find babysitter resume examples on this website to guide you in the writing process of your resume. Choose the one that suits you best.
Sample of Babysitter Resume
The babysitter resume below is provided for you who need guidance in writing a professional resume.
Phone: (555) 523-534-556
A responsible and compassionate babysitter with more than 4 years experience who is looking for a job in which I can perform my excellence at child care. I am skilled in CPR, tutoring, changing diapers and potty training. I have worked as a babysitter for 2 families, as a daycare worker and as a camp counselor. I received recommendations from both families for reliability. I was able to decrease conflict incidents by 10% at Camp Azalea. I also successfully entertained 5 toddlers at Winner Daycare.
- Worked as a babysitter and received recommendations from the family
- Created educational games that improved baby’s shyness
- Taught toddlers to swim with safety lessons in water
- Turned toddlers’ dislike for carrot into love
Camp Counselor at Camp Azalea
- Serving as camp counselor who taught, coached and supervised children
- Taught woodcraft, swimming, archery and soccer and was picked to lead hikes
- Providing resolutions for conflicts. Incidents decreased by 20% under my supervision due to my emphasis to build strong relationships
Daycare Volunteer at Winner Daycare
- Volunteered at a medium sized daycare. I was responsible for conflict resolution, child interaction, game creation and playground supervision
- Changing little kids’ diapers, around 5 diapers/day.
Rosemary High School
Relevant Coursework: childhood education, basic first aid and CPR, child and infant
Membership: a member of student council, secretary of math club, captain of soccer team
- Changing Diapers
- CPR and First Aid
- Potty Training
- Physically fit
- Food Preparation
- Washing Machines
- Problem Solving
- Bottle Feeding
- Light Cleaning
- Conflict Resolution
Certifications and Achievements
- First aid and CPR
- Babysitting Certification
- Graduated with high GPA
How to Write a Babysitter Resume
You can take a look at the following things and consider putting them on your babysitter resume.
- Highlight your relevant skills. Your skills will show the age range that you are able to babysit.
- Write down your introductory statement
- Include your professional experience
Relevant Babysitter Skills to Include on a Resume
There are several skills that are required to become a babysitter. Read and include the following skills on your resume.
- Patience in handling child
- Good problem solving skills
- Relationship and communication building
- Able to do multitasking
- Scheduling and time management
- Self reliance
- Having creative skills to create learning activities
- Having great confidence
Things to Put on Babysitting Resume
Include the following things in writing down your professional babysitter resume.
- List your babysitting experience
- Identify your skills that are related to babysitting
- Add experience section on your resume
- Include certifications and skills section
- You can add some references
Kinds of Babysitter Resume
There are several kinds of babysitter resumes that you can use as a guide in writing your babysitter resume. Choose the one that best describes you.
Resume Template for Experienced Babysitter
This template provides spaces for you to write down your goal statement, education, date of birth, personal skills and employment history. It is available in MS Word format so you will not face much difficulties in adjusting its content to fit your personal data.
Resume Template for Entry Level Babysitter
If you do not have any working experience yet, this template is the best choice for you. You can write your name, personal information, working experience, school activities, community service experience, awards, honors, strengths and references in the provided sections.
Resume Template for Nanny Babysitter
When you are considered an experienced and expert in this field, you can pick this template to highlight your abilities. Write down your personal summary, areas of expertise, certifications, personal skills, and professional working experience in the spaces provided for you in this template.
Resume Template for Professional Babysitter
This simple and professional resume will suit you who wants to be a professional babysitter. You can write details about your resume objective, personal profile, educational activities and achievements, personal activities and achievements and your working experience. Available in MS Word format, all you have to do is to do some modifications to its contents to fit your personal details.
Resume Template for Babysitter Training
This template provides sections to write about your personal information, educational background, training, additional training, babysitting experience, other related experience, abilities, skills, hobbies and references. Use this template and prove that you are a valuable candidate.
Resume Template for Babysitter with No Experience
If you are interested in working as a babysitter but you have not been working as a babysitter professionally, this template might be the best choice for you. The sections provided by this template consist of information about personal details, career objectives, personal attributes, skills and educational background. Written in MS Word format, you are expected to not have any difficulties in the editing process.
Resume Template for Occasional Babysitter
This template will be suitable for you who want to work as an occasional babysitter. You can write down your professional summary, skills, work history and also your educational background in available spaces.
- Babysitter Job Description: The Requirements And Duties To Note
- 3+ Electrician Resume
- 6+ Firefighter Resume
- 5+ Mechanic Resume
- 3+ Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 5+ Nanny Resume
- Camp Counselor Job Description and a Common FAQs
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- 6+ Graphic Designer Resume
- 8+ UX Designer Resume Templates
- 10+ Free Accountant Resume
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 6+ Academic Resume
- 10+ Camp Counselor Resume Sample
- 8+ Supervisor Resume
- 6+ Personal Resume
- 10+ Java Developer Resume Template
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- 10+ Sample Paralegal Resume Templates
- 10+ Graduate Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Manufacturing Engineer Resume Template
- 10+ Latex Resume Template
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 10+ Academic Resume psd template free
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates