Network Engineer Resume Template
Working in the IT industry is not something new anymore with the advancement of technology. It can be a good career option as it pays well and it gives a chance for career growth in the future. One of the jobs that you can do is a network engineer. It is a popular job within the scope of IT that has more people interested in it.
And if you happen to be a network engineer student or someone who just wants to pursue a career, this can be a good collection of information to find a good network engineer resume template. You will also read how to write a good one by yourself.
Sample of Entry-Level Network Engineer Resume
To give you a clearer idea of how a networking engineer resume looks like, we provide a sample for an entry-level position below.
Phone: (555) 123-456-789
Network Engineer with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills in diagnosing network problems is looking for a career opportunity to fill in an entry-level position as a network engineer at XYZ Network Security. I am familiar with delivering technical supports and maintaining the security of network systems across different platforms.
Network Engineer Intern at ABC Company
- Diagnosing networking problems
- Updating the network security system with the latest version
- Installing and setting up the network equipment in support of the network system as a whole
- Participating in reviewing network equipment testing and configuration
- Conducting regular monitoring regarding the network performance
- Participating in the project of designing new network system for improving the performance with the IT department
- Reducing the time of down-network recovery by 15%
Master of Computer Science at University of Carolina, 2018 – 2020
Bachelor of Computer Science at ABC Computer College, 2014 – 2018
GPA: 3.85 (Top 5% of the Program)
Relevant Coursework: Internship in a national IT company for six months, a member of building network project for schools in a remote area
Membership: Community of Computer Science Students at ABC Computer College, Associations of Computer Science Students at University of Carolina, an active member at Network Engineer online forum
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective skills in troubleshooting network problems
- Good skills in network security technology
- Good programming languages
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
Achievements and Certifications
- CCNA – Certification from Cisco for Network Engineer, 2020
- Best Internship Performance, 2019
How to Write a Network Engineer Resume
When you want to make sure of the quality of a resume, you can make it yourself and write the information that applies to you. Here is the list of things that you need to do to get a perfect network engineer resume.
- Find as many as information about the job and read its descriptions. Make sure you know what the employer is looking for
- Start organizing the relevant information you can write like the skills, achievements, and work experience
- Choose the best resume format to cover your information
- Write a strong career summary by including the experience and skills and your application to the job. Make it brief yet clear
- Include your achievement and certifications
- Reread before sending the resume to avoid any written mistakes
Good Skills to Write for Networking Engineer Resumes
There are many skills that one can include for a networking engineer resume but it’s not a good idea to write everything so here we collect the crucial skills to include on your resume.
- Excellent analytics and network troubleshooting problems
- Excellent understanding of hardware, software, and infrastructure related to networking
- Good understanding of DNS
- Technology security
- Programming languages
- Management and organization skills
- Up-to-date to technologies
- Communication skills
What Makes a Good Network Engineer?
To notify that someone is good at their job is when s/he is good in both theoretical and practical knowledge. It’s the same for network engineers, when the person can do her/his based on the right theory and can diagnose the problems when it’s happening, then the person can be considered as a good network engineer.
- Longshoreman Job Description – The Main Skills Required
- Videographer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Business Systems Analyst Job Description: An Easy Guideline To Become A Business Systems Analyst
- Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description: A Useful Guide To Become A Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Program Analyst Job Description: What Do You Do To Become A Program Analyst?
Kinds of Network Engineer Resume Templates
If you want to save time during the hiring preparation process, you can use a network engineer resume template that is available online. Yet, you need to be careful in choosing the best one to represents you.
Sample Network Engineer Resume Free
This resume template is free to download and it provides a professional and neat resume format. It gives a strong impression on the career summary and a list of professional experiences.
Senior Network Engineer Resume Template
This resume template is designed for senior network engineer that has been around the industry for years. With a chronological resume format, it highlights the professional experience and the certificates that one has.
Simple Network Engineer Resume Template
If you want a basic network engineer resume, this can be a choice for you. It uses a simple design that makes it reader-friendly to navigate the information. The resume also has a complete section of information.
Network Engineer Resume PDF Format
Another simple resume template is here in PDF format. It can be changed to Ms. Word first and edited afterward. It is professionally designed with relevant network engineer skills and certificates.
Network Engineer Resume Sample in Document
This resume template can be applied for professionals or fresh graduates, depends on how it is written. You can change the information in each section to match your needs.
Free Cisco Network Engineer Resume Template Download
It is designed specifically for the applicants of Cisco. It is free to download which gives easy access to edit whenever you want. An outstanding career summary is written and it is completed with professional experience, skills, and academic background.
Example of Network Engineer Resume for Fresher in Word
Calling all fresher to use this functional resume format. It highlights the skills and a strong career objective to show what you can contribute to the job. It leads you to get closer to your career.
Entry-Level Network Engineer Resume
This resume template is designed for those who want to apply for an entry-level position. The sections of information are well written with format language and modern design that you shouldn’t miss out on.
CCNA Network Engineer Resume
Having a certificate is a good point to promote yourself to employers. This resume template has a special section where it lists the professional achievement and certifications in IT that will persuade the employer to give you the chance.
Junior Network Engineer Resume
If you have less experience as a network engineer, this resume template can be a good option to give you an opportunity for a new career. It is written professionally with a comprehensive career objective and relevant skills for a network engineer.
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 10+ Computer Science Resume Examples
- Cyber Security Engineer Job Description and its Responsibilities
- Network Engineer Job Description and its FAQ
- 6+ Software Engineer Resume
- Information Security Officer Job Description: Understanding More About Duty And Requirement
- Network Administrator Job Description: Information Related To Responsibilities And Requirements
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- Information Security Analyst Job Description Sample Template
- 10+ Security Guard Resume
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- Certified Ethical Hacker Job Description: The Responsibilities And Requirements That You Should Know
- 9+ Entry Level Resume
- 6+ Technician Resume Templates
- 6+ Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Customer Service Resumes
- Senior Mechanical Engineer Job Description: Information Related To Responsibilities And Requirements
- Security Administrator Job Description: What To Write In Your Application
- Computer Engineer Job Description and Its FAQ
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 10+ Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Teenage Resume Template
- 6+ Example Cashier Resume
- 10+ Pharmacy Technician Resume
- 7+ Substitute Teacher Resumes
- 8+ UX Designer Resume Templates
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- 6+ Engineering Resume
- 3+ Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 8+ Personal Trainer Resumes