- 1 Nanny Resume
- 2 Sample of Nanny Resume
- 3 How to Write a Nanny Resume
- 4 Relevant Nanny Skills to Include on a Nanny Resume
- 5 Things to Put on a Nanny Resume
- 6 Kinds of Nanny Resumes
To become a nanny you will need to prove that you have more than a loving heart. You have to show that you have the qualities in taking care of babies. Kids need attention, care and love from you. Therefore, parents will look for someone who is a professional in this field. If you are interested in this job, you must be familiar with an impressive and professional nanny resume to assure the parents that a professional caregiver is taking care of their children.
Take a look at the full time nanny resume sample available on this website to give you better ideas on how to write a professional resume. Choose the one that is best for you.
Sample of Nanny Resume
The following is a sample of a nanny resume that will work as a guidance for you in writing a professional resume.
Phone: (555) 521-521-521
A healthy, nonsmoker, loving and compassionate nanny with 4+ years experience. I am looking for an opportunity to enhance daily care for Santos’ family. I have served as a full time nanny for more than four years. I was able to ensure physical activities 350 days/year, improve math scores by 30% by doing tutoring. Transporting children daily with a clean driving record of 100%. I got a nanny certification from the Child Development Association (CDA).
Full Time Nanny for Juarez Family
- Serving as a full time nanny to two cheerful children
- Fulfilling nanny general job description and performing all nanny duties
- Assisting with daily nurturing, care and play
- Playing sports, including swimming and basketball
- Ensuring children have physical activities 320 days each year
- Coordinating scheduling and daily activities
- Doing light laundry
- Cooking nutritious meals
- Receiving weekly recommendations for quality of meals
- Driving children to school and picking them up
- Maintaining excellent driving record
- Tutoring children in learning math so that the children’s scores improved by around 30%
Freelance Nanny for 8 different clients
- Providing short-term services for eight different clients.
- Receiving six letters of recommendation from parents for patience and efficiency
- Scheduling activities for children 5-6 times each week
- Transporting children to school with 100% safe driving record
Bachelor’s Degree – Early Childhood Care and Education at Marilyn University, 2017
Relevant Coursework: Childhood Education, Special Needs Education
Membership: a member of National Nanny Association (NNA), The Association of Professional Nanny Organization
- Pediatric First Aid
- Physical Stamina
- Problem Solving
- Newborn Care
- Love of Children
- Toddler Care
- Planning Meals for Children
- Young Adult Care
- Transporting Children
- Helping with Homework
- Scheduling Activities
- Clean Driving Record
- Decision Making
Certifications and Achievements
- Child Development Certification
- CPR and Pediatric First Aid Certification
- Receiving six recommendation for efficiency and patience
How to Write a Nanny Resume
The following are steps that you can take in writing a professional resume to apply for a job as a nanny
- You can start by examining the job descriptions. Highlight all about nanny responsibilities and duties, then use those as keywords on your professional resume.
- Start your resume by writing down a resume summary or resume objective.
- List your skills as a nanny.
- Add other sections for showing your professional qualities.
Relevant Nanny Skills to Include on a Nanny Resume
There are several skills that are commonly possessed by a nanny. You can consider including the skills below on your resume.
- Knowledgeable about child and infant care, including safety and nutrition
- Have a CPR certification
- Great cooking skills and able to prepare healthy menus for family members
- Have good time management skills
- Have cheerful and compassionate personality
- Love children genuinely
- Have knowledge about child development
- Having lots of energy
Things to Put on a Nanny Resume
When writing a nanny resume, you have to express that you are able to carry common duties as a nanny like:
- Cooking and giving meals
- Administering medicine
- Doing housework
- Driving children to school
- Teaching good manners
- Dressing children
Kinds of Nanny Resumes
You can find various kinds of nanny resumes available online. Choose the one that serves your purpose well.
Resume Template for Nanny Babysitting
Being a nanny, you must have lots of patience. Parents usually also prefer a nanny with some previous working experience. This template provides sections for you to write down your personal information, career objectives, key qualifications, certifications, educational background, relevant experience and childcare skills. Available in MS Word format, this template is easy to be modified to fit your personal details.
Resume Template for Nanny Childcare
If you are an experienced nanny, this template will be perfect to give you guidance in writing a professional resume. There are spaces available for you to include your contact information, qualifications and childcare experience.
Resume Template for Professional Nanny
Being a professional in this field, you may want to use this template to create your own professional resume. Write down your personal details, performance summary, core competencies, achievements as a nanny and professional experiences in the provided sections. You will not face many difficulties in adjusting its contents since it is available in MS Word format.
Resume Template for Experienced Nanny
If you are categorized as an experienced nanny, you can use this template to show your experiences and values to the potential employer. In the provided spaces, write down your personal information, educational background and highlight your professional working experiences.
Resume Template for Nanny Housekeeper
Having the patience and experience of taking care of the kids is beneficial if you want to apply for a job as a nanny housekeeper. Choose this template and show that you are interested in doing the job and having the skills to offer. Include your personal information, core qualifications and professional working experience in the available sections.
Resume Template for Full Time Nanny
If you are interested and ready to work full time as a nanny, this template might be the best choice for you. Write down your profile, core proficiencies and professional experience in the provided spaces.
- Nanny Job Description: What To Know To Become A Nanny
- 7+ Child Care Resume
- 6+ Babysitter Resume
- Babysitter Job Description: The Requirements And Duties To Note
- 6+ Personal Resume
- 10+ Housekeeping Resume Example
- Child Care Plan Template
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 10+ Academic Resume psd template free
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- 6+ Firefighter Resume
- 10+ Social Work Resume
- 10+ Best Resume Formats
- 10+ Graduate Fresher Resume Template
- 8+ UX Designer Resume Templates
- 10+ Nursing Student Resumes
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 5+ Driver Resume
- 7+ College Student Resume
- 10+ Pharmacy Technician Resume
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes
- 5+ Mechanic Resume
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- Nursery Nurse Job Description – The Qualification And Responsibilities To Know
- 10+ Teenage Resume Template
- 5+ Paraeducator Resume
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples