The house sitter will have an important role in the house because they will take care of a property when the owners are away. Besides, they also will perform basic housecleaning duties such as watering the indoor plants and also collects the homeowner’s mail. Because of that, you need to create a house sitter job description
The house sitter job description templates
The role of a house sitter is important so that you need to be careful to select. You need to look for a reliable, trustworthy house sitter to take care of homeowners’ property. The house sitter also has the responsibility to collect and organize the homeowner’s mail. Turning house lights on and off periodically is also other responsibilities of the house sitter.
Besides, a house sitter also should ensure that all of the household appliances are left in good working order. They also should monitor surveillance footage to take note of and report any suspicious activity occurring around or outside of the homeowner’s house.
If you want to be a successful house sitter, you need to be able to follow the homeowner’s instructions and perform quickly in the event of an emergency. A top candidate for this job should be able to demonstrate excellent organization and communication skills.
The house sitter responsibilities
As a house sitter, you need to know some responsibilities to do. Some house sitter responsibilities descriptions are:
- Keep the homeowner’s houses at the end of each day properly
- Do basic housecleaning duties such as mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting
- Do pool maintenance tasks such as skimming leaves and debris off the surface
- Water the indoor plants suitable with the instruction provided
- Reply the telephone calls, offer information authorized
- Wash and change the bedding at the end of house sitting job
- Feeds the pets and take ills pets to the veterinarian to treat them well
- Inspect the utilities including plumbing and air-conditioning that can detect the problems requiring services of a repairer
- Care the swimming pool or ground or perform other related duties
- Set up the monitor security system and alarm to inform authorizes at any signs of instruction
The house sitter requirements
Besides, you also need to fulfill some requirements to be a house sitter. Some house sitter requirements descriptions are:
- High school diploma
- Show a house sitting experience
- A cleaner background
- Capable to follow written and verbal instruction
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Awesome customer service skills
- Truthful and reliable
The House Sitter FAQ
What does a house sitter do?
The main duties of a house sitter are taking care of the property for the house when the owners are not home. The duties look simple but it performs an important role to keep the house. Therefore, all of the duties should be written well on the house sitter job description template.
Can I customize the house sitter job description here?
Of course, you can. You can edit our sample house sitter job description easily. You only need to click the downloaded button on this page to get the house sitter job description. After that, you can edit it suitable for your need.
- Hospital Sitter Job Description and Its FAQ
- Pet Sitter Job Description – Things You Must Know About This Position
- Assistant Property Manager Job Description and its Duties
- Substitute Teacher Job Description and its FAQs
- HR assistant job description template and its FAQ
- Packager Job Description and its FAQ
- Caregiver Job Description template and examples
- Patent Lawyer Job Description and its responsibilities
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Job Description and its requirements
- House Cleaner Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Have As A House Cleaner
- Lifeguard Job Description – What Requirements To Underline To Be A Successful Lifeguard
- Security Officer Job Description template and its FAQs
- ER doctor job description and its requirements
- Custodian Job Description – What To Know Before Posting A Job Description
- Care Manager Job Description: What You Need To Prepare To Become A Care Manager
- Home Health Aide Job Description that should be known
- Interpreter Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Patient Care Technician Job Description – What Skills And Requirements Do You Need To Have?
- Front Of House Staff Job Description and Its FAQ
- EKG technician job description and its FAQ template
- Swimming Coach Job Description: What Should You Prepare To Work In This Position?
- Healthcare Administrator Job Description and its FAQs
- Dental Hygienist Job Description – What Are The Requirements And Skills To Have?
- LVN Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Certified Diabetes Educator Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements
- Medical Biller Job Description and its FAQ
- Lab Assistant Job Description and its FAQ
- Things To Prepare Before Writing A LPN Job Description
- Nurse Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
- Corporate Lawyer Job Description and its FAQs