A BDC representative or a Business Development Center Representative has a big role in the company. They are responsible to identify and secure the new sales leads and also keep the client’s relationship well. Because of that, you will need a BDC representative job description that will help you to get the best candidate to work together on your company or organization.
The BDC representative job description responsibilities
Since a BDC representative has a crucial role, you need to find an enthusiastic BDC representative to join and improve the dealership’s sales team. As a BDC representative, you need to be responsible to coordinate for all incoming requests via telephone or online. Searching for the potential sales leads and booking appointments for the showroom are also other responsibilities of a BDC representative.
Besides, a BDC representative also will strive to generate repeat the business by reaching out to the present customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership.
If you want to be a successful BDC representative, you need to have a knack for marketing and sales. The top candidate for this job position is professional and also friendly individuals with a desire for great customer service.
The BDC representative responsibilities
There are some responsibilities to know if you want to be a BDC representative. Some BDC representative responsibilities descriptions are:
- Reply incoming phone calls and online inquiries
- Notes the customer details and comments for system
- Plan the appointments and following up with any no show customers
- Keep thorough, up to date understanding of the products
- Greet and help walk-in customers and treat all clientele with courtesy and respect
- Speak effectively with internal customers and prospects suitable with the preferred method communication
- Manage internet sales leads and reply to inquiries in a timely fashion
- Keep a-going customer database to capture repeat business
- Obeying to all company policies and procedures
- Keep contact with the customers to make sure that they are happy with the service
- Make sure the potential customer of any promotion
- Help with many other tasks at the dealership
The BDC representative requirements
Besides, you also need to fulfill some requirements if you want to be a BDC representative. Some BDC representative requirements descriptions are:
- Degree in business or marketing or related field
- Show the experience in sales,
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with an ability to learn quickly
- Expert in Microsoft Office software
- Professional and friendly conduct
The BDC representative FAQ
What does a BDC representative do?
The main duties of a BDC representative are responsible to handle all incoming phone calls and internet leads. Besides, they also will identify and secure the new sales lead and keeping the relations for the clients. The main duties of this job are written in the BDC representative job description template.
Can I customize the BDC representative job description here?
Of course, you can. The BDC representative job description document here is editable. It means that you can edit and change any detailed information in the BDC representative job description suitable for your company’s needs.
- Direct Sales Representative Job Description
- Customer Service Associate Job Description
- Medical Sales Representative Job Description and its Qualification
- Account Representative Job Description – The Requirements To Fulfill In This Position
- Sales Representative Job Description and Its FAQ
- Customer Service Representative Job Description and Its FAQ
- Outside Sales Representative Job Description and Sales FAQs
- Sales Support Specialist Job Description – A-List Of Responsibilities And Requirements To Know
- Medical Representative Job Description – What You Need To Know About This Position
- Inside Sales Representative Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Own As An Inside Sales Representative
- Sales Lead Job Description – Ultimate Guide To Be A Sales Lead
- Sales Coordinator Job Description: What To Know To Become A Sales Coordinator
- Health Care Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Call Center Representative Job Description and Its FAQs
- Account Executive Job Description
- Counter Sales Job Description: Essential Information About Requirements And Responsibilities
- Solar Sales Consultant Job Description – What You Must Prepare And Master
- Tax Preparer Job Description 1 and its FAQs
- Sale Assistant Job Description – Everything You Need To Know About This Position
- Service Advisor Job Description and its Responsibilities
- Clerk Job Description – What To Know Before Applying
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Job Description and Its FAQ
- Customer Relationship Manager Job Description: What To Know To Become A Customer Relationship Manager
- Director Of Sales Job Description: Introducing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Call Center Manager Job Description and the responsibilities
- Courtesy Clerk Job Description and the FAQ
- Sales Associate Job Description and Its FAQ
- Benefits Representative Job Description and its FAQ
- Territory Sales Manager Job Description – What To Note Before Applying
- Retail Sales Consultant Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements