Free Downloadable Post Card Template Designs
Post card is something that can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be. There are some post cards out there that made from plain cardstock with just a picture included in the front. On the other hand, it is possible to find fancy and experimental appearance with embossed paint, string, or glitter. No matter which one that you prefer more, using post card template is a great starting point to make one on your own according to your personal style.
Post Card Template Purposes
Post card is a thick paper or thin cardboard in rectangular shape. The purpose is to write and mail without using envelope. However, it is possible to find some non-rectangular card shape. It is actually started to being mass-produced in the late 1800s. The reason why post cards were popular is because it is a practical method to communicate back then.
The cards are used for wide range of purposes, from personal to business. They are even commonly used as a marketing tool, such as to promote business, advertise, or interact with consumers.
Post Card Template Types
Below are several different types of post card template that you can find easily:
As one of the earliest types of post card to exist, view card has been the constant favorite amongst collectors – with the long history of collecting and trading cards from places that used to be visited or from home towns. This type of card usually has historic reference such as landmark, streets, buildings, or environment that has significantly change over time.
In the earlier eras, it can be said that greeting card almost had similar popularity as view card. Its relevance has been declining as the time graph goes. However, it is still fairly common to find them on special occasions or holidays such as birthday or Christmas
Historical type of card is produced to commemorate events such as politic shifts, expositions, parades, coronations, social problems, or even war. The significance of such event is often portrayed further by message that’s written by sender.
This card is considered as the most important type by many. It is proven by how much higher price art card can be sold, compared to view or greeting cards. The artist’s skill combined with the rarity makes it a gem between collectors in modern age.
Photographic cards are recognized and classified as different from art cards due to their distinctive quality. They often come in great details and wonderful color compositions as main appeals.
Post Card Template Dimensions
Post card template has strict and specific requirement regarding dimensions as listed below:
- Must be in rectangular shape
- Must be minimum 3.5 x 5” but less than 4.25 x 6”
- Cannot exceed thickness of 0.016”
Customizable Post Card Template
Post card template design is very easy to customize. The file is ready to be downloaded and printed. There are varying designs and tons of personalize possibilities. No matter what design style, type, or format that you’re looking for, there must be at least one template that can cater to your needs.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required