Best Media Kit Template Format and Design to Help Your Small Business
Getting featured in major publication or making appearance in local television might be some of the best way to get your small business more recognition. It leads to more traffic and exposure that can affect sales. Besides, it gives you social proof to display on your business’ website proudly. Now, media kit template is a free and simple ways for you to get noticed by media. What is media kit, anyway? Find out more below.
Media Kit Template Purpose
Media kit template is a pre-designed document that can guide you on how to build information about your business. It can be used to introduce produce or event. You may consider it as a package of information to help journalist write about your story. The purpose of using media kit is to grab the attention of journalist so they’d want to do interview or write an article. Media kit used to be made from cardboard folder in the past times, but technology advance has made it possible to make it more practical by using downloadable file format that can be attached on e-mail.
Media Kit Template Elements
The things that included in media kit template will differ according to your business types. However, there are some essential items that becomes standards and always included in the kit such as:
Contact details: input the contact details of representative person, PR person, or someone who can be interviewed as long as they have relevance.
Business or company information: write brief bio and interesting information to help journalist on research. It is better to not make it more than three paragraphs.
Press release: pick the most exciting or newsworthy press release. Its heading must be descriptive of the content, so it’d be easy to find if the media is searching for specific announcement
Images: the images that included in media kit might be used by journalist to write the stories. Make sure you provide high-resolution and high-quality images for the best media exposure result.
Customizable Media Kit Template
Knowing where and when to send the media kit that you have created is as important as sending out media pitches and press release. Take some time to do research about publication and media outlets to decide which one is the most likely to bring your company to light.
You might want to create personalized email to different journalize – start from introduction about you and the company, and intent to send the media kit. This can help you to create unique connection to each person that you reach, instead of sending out identical media kit to dozens of journalists.
Professional Media Kit Template
Now that you’ve known better about a media kit, maybe it is the right time to make a quality one for your small business. Always remember that you create the kit to serve it to audience so your business story must be portrayed accurately. Consider to use media kit template to make the job easier and get you some inspiration about eye-catching professional design.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required