Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
If you want to be an entry level administrative assistant, it means that you are ready to do a job that covers many areas from managing files, accommodating clients and other administrative tasks. You will be working as a junior assistant that works under the senior assistant directions. Therefore, when you think that you are new to this job or you have limited professional working experience as an executive administrative assistant, you can apply for a position as an entry level administrative assistant.
When you are about to apply for an entry level administrative assistant position and looking for ideas on how to craft a professional and pulling resume, you can take a look at some entry level administrative assistant resume to find guidance in writing your own professional resume. Being a junior in this field, you can also read some entry level clerical resumes and get ideas on how to write down the resume you need.
Sample of Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Read the entry level administrative assistant resume sample below and get a clearer look at how to write a professional resume.
Phone: (555) 133-244-466
An english graduate with proven travel planning, email management and communication skills. Looking for a position as an administrative assistant to leverage my research and organizational skills in order to support external and internal communication.
Administrative Assistant at BCD Company
- Trusted with $150,000 budget to coordinate domestic travel arrangements when executives going to company events
- Performed customer service and other procedures in office including sending correspondence and maintaining files
- Organizing office transition from paper invoice to online invoice
- Scheduling appointments and meeting
Administrative Assistant at XYZ Company
- Handling telephone calls, data entry and filing
- Using office softwares for spreadsheets and word processing
- Updating or creating presentations
- Researching troubleshoots queries
- Ordering office supplies stocks
- Taking minutes and notes in meetings
Bachelor’s degree – Business Economics at STU University, 2017
Relevant Coursework: advanced english composition, introduction to financial accounting and managerial
Membership: a member of Administrative Assistants Association
- Appointment setting
- Customer service
- Phone etiquette
- Calendar management
- Travel planning
- Email management
- Foreign language skills
- Writing emails and letters
Certifications and Achievements
- Administrative Assistant Certification
- Graduating with good GPA
How to Write a Professional Administrative Assistant Resume
The following are ways to write a good administrative resume that you can follow when writing your resume.
- Grab the recruiter’s attention by composing perfect administrative assistant resume summary or objective
- Highlight your achievements so that you can prove your skills and abilities
- Show that you have the needed and relevant educational background. You can list your relevant vocational training or coursework
- Do not forget to mention your soft skills as well as your hard skills on your resume
Relevant Administrative Assistant Skills to Include on a Resume
An administrative assistant commonly possesses some professional skills that they use when performing their responsibilities and duties. Read the following administrative assistant skills and add some of the relevant skills on your resume.
- Administrative writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Problem solving
- Supply management
- Inventory control
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office
Things to Include on a Resume When You Have No Experience
If you do not have any professional working experience, you can consider adding the following things instead on your resume.
- Professional summary
- Soft skills and hard skills you have learned at university and other experiences
- Academic achievements and educational background
- Training, certifications and classes
- Academic or personal projects which are relevant to the position you are applying for
Kinds of Administrative Assistant Resumes
Below are several kinds of administrative assistant resumes that you can use as a reference in writing your own professional resume. Read them carefully and choose the one that is relevant with your personal purpose.
Resume Template for Entry Level Administrative Assistant
This professional resume template focuses on your abilities and skills that are relevant to the position. You can also add your previous working experiences in a chronological order. There are also available spaces for your career objective, knowledge, academic qualifications, key competencies.
Resume Template for Administrative Assistant
If you want to highlight your professional working experience as an administrative assistant, this resume template will suit you best. Do not forget to also mention your personal information.
Resume Template for Entry Level Office Assistant with No Experience
This easy to download resume template is suitable for you who want to work as an entry level office assistant but you have no previous working experience. There are provided spaces for you to write your personal details, resume objective, educational background, relevant coursework and senior project.
Resume Template for Entry Level Healthcare Administrative Assistant
When you have decided to work as an entry level healthcare administrative assistant, you need to prove that you have what it takes to do this job. Prove that you are eligible for this position by using this resume template. Write down your contact information, resume objective, profile and employment history in the available spaces.
Entry Level Admin Executive Resume Template in MS Word
This resume template comes in MS Word format so it will not be that difficult for you to customize it. You can add your profile, educational background, key skills and professional working experience in the provided sections.
Resume Template for Executive Administrative Assistant
Prove that you have what it takes to work as an executive administrative assistant using this resume template. This template focuses on your duties and responsibilities in your previous working experience.
Resume Template for Entry Level Clerical Officer
If you want to apply for a job as an entry level clerical officer, you can write a resume that focuses more on the educational background because you probably do not have much professional working experience in this field of work. Still, you can include some relevant experience such as volunteer experience, unpaid positions or internship experience on your resume.
- 4+ Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 6+ Personal Resume
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- 9+ Entry Level Resume
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- 10+ Housekeeping Resume Example
- 6+ Graphic Designer Resume
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- 10+ Sample Paralegal Resume Templates
- 5+ Administrative Assistant Resume
- 3+ Electrician Resume
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- Back Office Executive Job Description – What You Need To Understand Before Applying
- 10+ Free Accountant Resume
- 6+ Firefighter Resume
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 8+ Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- 4+ Medical Assistant Resume Template
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 8+ UX Designer Resume Templates
- 8+ Sample Medical Assistant Resumes
- 9+ Federal Resume
- 10+ Latex Resume Template
- Personal Executive Assistant Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Own As A Personal Executive Assistant
- 6+ Academic Resume
- 6+ Legal Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes