Having a job as a custodian can be both fun and challenging, especially if you like challenges. As a custodian, you have a big responsibility to take care of various things, including maintaining the building and cleaning it. Before applying for this job position, make sure to prepare everything well. You should also study the job descriptions and qualifications required by recruiters to be able to write a suitable custodian resume.
You don’t need to worry when you don’t have any experience as a custodian. In some cases, recruiters don’t pay attention to work experience, so you can still write a custodian resume with no experience. Regarding examples, you can see it in the following discussion.
Custodian Resume Sample
It’s better to look at our sample below before writing your resume, so you can have inspiration on how to make an appropriate format:
A talented individual with high professionalism, attention to detail, positivity, and High School Diploma. To obtain a position as a custodian at Gramscy Inc by bringing 2+ years of experience as a custodian; energetic individual, reliable, skilled in cleaning as well as maintenance.
1) Adam and Eve High School
- Mopping, sweeping, and cleaning floors
- Making some repairs if there is a breakdown
- Maintaining cleaning equipment
- Keeping the building clean from indoor pests
2) Vision Inc.
- Cooperating with cleaning services
- Cleaning the trash can and taking out the trash
- Maintaining buildings
- Cleaning the building dust by sweeping, mopping, and using a vacuum cleaner
High School Diploma
Everest Senior High School
Membership: Members of “Mayo” Judo, Badminton Club
- Physical fitness
- Communication skills
- Youngest and talented custodian volunteer at Adam and Eve High School, 2018
How To Write A Resume For Custodian?
To make a great resume, you need to pay attention to some important elements that are included in the resume. That way, you can get the resume that the recruiter expects. Here are a few things you should look out for to write a professional resume:
- Choose the best resume format, such as a chronological resume.
- Write a good resume objective to represent your qualifications and skills.
- Include some of your experience as a custodian and share any responsibilities you have had.
- Write down your education, usually graduates from high school.
- Show some of your relevant skills.
- Add some abilities, such as language or awards (if applicable).
What Is The Job Description of A Custodian?
It is important to know the job description of a custodian before you start writing a resume. The goal is that you can adjust the responsibilities of the custodian so that the contents of the resume can look more weighty. Following are some of the responsibilities of a custodian:
- Cleaning equipment and buildings.
- Sweeping and mopping the floor of the building.
- Using a vacuum cleaner in the building.
- Make repairs in the building.
- Ensure that the building is locked and all lights are turned off after office hours.
- Cooperate with cleaning services.
- Maintain cleaning equipment.
What Are The Important Skills As A Custodian?
There are several skills that you must have if you want to apply as a custodian. The important skills are as follow:
- Generator repair
- Electrical work
- Light Carpentry
- Active listening
- Interpersonal skills
- Physical fitness
- HVAC repair
How To Write A Resume With No Experience?
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in the custodial field. You can include other relevant experiences in the field of maintenance or cleaning.
At least pay attention to the following important aspects when writing a resume without experience:
- Make sure you write a summary on your resume.
- Use the most appropriate resume format.
- Pay attention to some technical details.
- Write down your activities and achievements.
- You can enter internship or volunteer experience.
Kinds of Custodian Resume
We have several resume templates that you can customize based on your need. Choose the most suitable format and adjust it as perfectly as possible:
Custodian School Resume
Applying for a job as a custodian at school would be fun. In addition, school buildings do need good maintenance so that your job opportunities are quite high because they will always be needed. You can use this format to get a great resume.
Custodian Lead Resume
Write a resume that states that you are a professional custodian. You do this by including some work experience in your resume. That way the recruiter will be sure that you are experienced.
Custodian Entry-Level Resume
If you don’t have experience, choose the appropriate format. You can also include some relevant experiences such as when you volunteered or worked as an apprentice as a custodian.
Custodian Hospital Resume
Hospitals need the role of a custodian. You can use this resume format to make a positive impression on recruiters. Pay attention to several aspects of it so that your resume looks professional and stands out.
Custodian Chronological Resume
A chronological resume gives a professional feel because it highlights your experience in the custodial field. If you think you have the right experience, use this format and write your resume as best you can. Remember that you have to be honest in writing a resume.
Custodian Worker Simple Resume
Make a draft summary first before writing it on your resume. There are several important aspects that you need to include, such as qualifications, experience, and other relevant things to make your summary look attractive.
Janitorial Resume Sample
It never hurts to include your photo on the resume. That way, recruiters will be more confident and willing to consider you.
Maintenance Resume Example
A custodian needs to be physically strong and healthy. You need to include it on your resume too so that recruiters are more confident when reading your resume and are willing to call you to the interview stage.
Custodian Editable Resume
A resume that’s easy to edit will be a lot of fun for you. Especially if you don’t want to do troublesome things. Use this format and make sure you produce a great resume.
Custodian PDF Format Resume
The PDF format can also provide a cleaner resume. You can choose this type of template and customize it according to your needs. Make sure to write a proper summary of objectives.
- Custodian Job Description – What To Know Before Posting A Job Description
- Janitor Job Description and Its Requirements
- 10+ Maintenance Resume
- 8+ Military Resume
- 10+ Restaurant Resume
- Maintenance Worker Job Description and the FAQ
- 6+ Example Cashier Resume
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 10+ Sample Education Resume
- 10+ Artist Resume Examples
- 10+ Photographer Resume Template
- 8+ Acting Resume
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- 10+ Free Resume Samples
- 5+ Driver Resume
- 9+ Combination Resume
- Kitchen Porter Job Description – Responsibilities And Skills To Know
- 6+ Cosmetology Resume
- 7+ Operations Manager Resume
- 5+ Electrical Engineering Resume
- 5+ Forklift Resume
- 10+ Journalist Resume Sample
- 6+ Technician Resume Templates
- 3+ Volunteer Resume
- 5+ Flight Attendant Resume
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 4+ Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 9+ Cook Resume Sample