When you are preparing for the documents to apply for a job, curriculum vitae must be one of the most important documents you need. Therefore, you must be able to write a professional curriculum vitae so that your job application would be able to catch the recruiter’s attention and you will have a high chance to be interviewed. Therefore, you need to get familiar with a professional curriculum vitae. One of the best and simplest ways is using the curriculum vitae template.
If you have never written a curriculum vitae before, the curriculum vitae format available on this website can guide you to write a professional curriculum vitae. You can also directly adjust the template to suit your personal information.
Curriculum Vitae Sample
In order to get ideas about curriculum vitae, take a look at the sample of curriculum vitae below.
Phone : (555) 232-232-232
Detail oriented general dentist (3.7/4.0) with two years experience in dental clinics, providing dental care such as diagnostic, performing dental procedures, educating patients etc. I am looking for a position as General Dentist in which I can put my knowledge, skills and experiences into best practices.
- Healthy Teeth Clinique
- Cleaning patients’ teeth
- Administering anesthetics
- Filling cavities
- Bethesda Hospital
- Diagnosing patients’ oral diseases
- Removing patients’ problematic teeth
- Repairing patients’ chipped teeth
Doctor of Dental Surgery Eastminster University
Relevant Coursework: Chemistry, Biology, Public Health
Membership: Member of Dental Health Organization
- Dental aesthetic procedures
- 2nd Place, Private Dentistry Awards, 2020
- Winner, Best Dentistry Awards, 2021
How to Write a Curriculum Vitae
These are some steps that you can follow in writing a professional curriculum vitae:
- You have to make sure that you know the best format for curriculum vitae
- Directly write your contact information
- Start your curriculum vitae with personal profile
- List your key achievements and your relevant working experiences
- Correctly build your education section in your curriculum vitae
What is a Curriculum Vitae?
Curriculum Vitae or CV is one of the important documents you need to send when you are applying for a job. Curriculum Vitae consists of detailed information about someone such as full name, address, date and place of birth, educational backgrounds and also professional working experiences.
How to Write a Good and Professional Curriculum Vitae
- Try to do a job research
- You have to be familiar with the contents of curriculum vitae in general
- Try to write a curriculum vitae
- Review the curriculum vitae you have written
- Analyze the curriculum vitae you have made
What are the Contents of Curriculum Vitae?
- Personal Details
- Professional Working Experiences
- Educational Backgrounds
- Organizational Experiences
- Seminar or Training Experiences
- Pay attention to everything you have to write
- Avoid any mistakes is spelling
Kinds of Curriculum Vitae
There are curriculum vitae that suits specific occasions. Choose the one that is most suitable for you. It is really important to write a professional curriculum vitae so that you will not face much difficulties in passing the hiring process.
Fashion Designer Curriculum Vitae
If you are an experienced fashion designer who is looking for new opportunities, this format is designed for you. Prove that you are a valuable candidate by explaining your educational backgrounds, professional working experiences, professional skills and awards in the provided sections.
Curriculum Vitae for Librarian
When you already have employment experiences, you can use this format that focuses on educational backgrounds and employment information. Edit this format by adding your own personal information. This format comes in Ms Word so that you will not face much difficulties in editing the information.
Curriculum Vitae for Part Time Job
Prove that you are a qualified part timer by using this curriculum vitae. This curriculum vitae consists of personal info, objectives, skills, abilities and educational backgrounds.
Curriculum Vitae for Student Internship
If you are looking for an experience as an intern, you also need to compose a professional curriculum vitae in order to qualify as a valuable intern for the company. Use this curriculum vitae format designed especially for you.
Curriculum Vitae for College Student
When you are seeking a job opportunity for the first time, you may consider using this kind of curriculum vitae. Available in MS Word format, it will be easier for you to edit the information.
Curriculum Vitae for Dental Student
Having some professional working experience, this curriculum vitae is suitable for your needs. There are sections available to explain about your objective, working experiences, your role in previous works, activities, honors and education summary.
Curriculum Vitae for Business Analyst
Show that you are a valuable candidate for the company using this curriculum vitae. This curriculum vitae focuses on your key skills so that you can highlight your skills in the available spaces.
Curriculum Vitae for Business Manager
This curriculum vitae is really complete to show that you are capable for the position. You can list your working experiences, duties during previous works, areas of expertise, personal skills, key skills and competencies, until personal details and personal summary.
Curriculum Vitae for Sales Manager
Being an experienced professional in the area, this curriculum vitae is especially designed for you. Showcase your professional experience in the career history section available in this curriculum vitae.
Curriculum Vitae for Project Manager
This well-structured curriculum vitae will enable you to show your quality as the best candidate for the job. Showcase your professional working experiences on the employment history section. You can also write about your achievements in the section available in this curriculum vitae.
Curriculum Vitae for Finance Manager
This simple curriculum vitae is suitable for you who want to look professional. The sections are well-arranged and focus on skills, career and academic. Use this curriculum vitae and show your potential.
Curriculum Vitae for Medical Receptionist
This modern curriculum vitae suits your preference to focus on previous working experiences. You can show that you are a professional in this field by editing the career history section available for you.
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 10+ Sample Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 9+ Dentist Curriculum Vitae Template
- 7+ Doctor Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Latex Resume Template
- 6+ Academic Resume
- 9+ Sample Dentist Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- Dental Receptionist Job Description: Getting To Know Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- 7+ Pharmacist Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 9+ Academic Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 6+ Nursing Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Sample Internship Curriculum Vitae
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- 6+ Firefighter Resume
- Dental Insurance Coordinator Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- Dental Office Manager Job Description and its Qualifications
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Housekeeping Resume Example
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes
- 10+ Education Curriculum Vitae Template