Academic Curriculum Vitae Templates
Applying for a job position requires an attractive Curriculum Vitae. One of the job positions that require attractive applications is in the academic field. Make sure to write an attractive format using the best Academic Curriculum Vitae Templates.
We have several attractive formats for building your CV. It is good for Modern Academic CV template or various other designs. You can adjust the format below based on your need.
Academic CV Template Sample
If you don’t know how to start your CV, the sample below may help you to build a good format:
A motivated and strong dedicated individual who graduated from an educational department (3.6/4.0). A result-oriented individual with good analytical skills, I am seeking a position as academic staff to leverage my 3 years of teaching experience.
1) Rainbow School
- Provide teaching in classrooms effectively and efficiently
- Give guidance to students
- Give an opinion or vote for a department
2) Amigo High School
- Evaluating curriculum development
- Support several activities in the form of scientific or applied research
- Provide support and assistance in recruiting new students
Academic Staff For High School
Relevant Coursework: Developing the most effective teaching and guidance methods for students, including the application of moral values.
Membership: Volunteer for the Street Art School Organization.
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Computer skills
- The top ten of best volunteers in Street Art School, 201
- 2nd winner of the National Best Teacher Competition, 2019.
How To Write An Academic Curriculum Vitae?
There are several things that you need to pay attention to write a good academic CV, such as the following:
- Highlight any academic achievements you have made.
- Choose vocabulary that is suitable and easy to understand.
- List some interests related to your skill.
- Write a CV up to four pages.
- Include an academic reference to support the application.
How To Write A First Academic Curriculum Vitae?
Making a Curriculum Vitae for applying for a job is one of the important aspects that you must pay attention to. Make your compelling first CV by including some important elements such as your full name, contact in the form of email or telephone, career objectives, skills, experience, and education. Some of these things will support your CV to look professional and elegant.
- Hotel Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Investment Banker Job Description and Its FAQ
- Clinical Coordinator Job Description and FAQs
- Courtesy Clerk Job Description and the FAQ
- Appliance Repair Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
How To Build A Professional Academic Curriculum Vitae?
Here are several things you should pay attention to in making a flawless academic CV:
- Only focus on your relevant academic achievements.
- Customize your CV with the department you are applying for.
- Use clear and easy-to-understand language.
- Include some relevant experience, including volunteer work.
- Use a clear CV structure.
What should be the length of the Academic CV?
A great CV shouldn’t be too long, but not too short either. In general, you can write an academic CV about two or three pages long. This will make the recruiter easier to properly study your experience and offer for the company or institution.
An academic CV is created that includes several achievements in detail. The more achievements you have, the more convincing your CV will look.
Kinds of Academic Curriculum Vitae
Choosing a CV template is an important aspect that you should pay attention to. You can use the following academic curriculum vitae templates for professional results:
CV For Academic Director Sample
Choosing a CV with a simple and practical design will impress the recruiter. If you choose the CV format for this academic director, just adjust a few things such as the summary, work experience, education, and your skills.
Business Academic Curriculum Vitae Template
One of the classy formats that we offer is the Academic Business CV. This template Format has a simple impression but is still elegant and convincing. Don’t forget to add a career objective that represents your skills and future goals.
Academic Nursing CV Sample
One of the greatest Academic Curriculum Vitae templates that you can use is for nursing. Becoming an educator at a health academy will provide you with excellent opportunities and great benefits for many people. So make an attractive CV to start your step.
Academic CV Professional Template
A professional design for a CV will make the recruiter impressed and interested in your application. Adjust some important elements including your personal information, career objectives, and skills.
Academic CV Word Template
By downloading this format, you can adjust it to the word format. The structure in this template is simple, classy, and convincing at the same time. You can put some elements in the right format so that they match the purpose of your job application.
Editable CV Template
Customize your desired CV format easily using this editable format. The simple design will make your profile look strong, specific, and clear. Some of the points in this template can be used as inspiration to writing some important elements to make your skills stand out.
Minimalist Academic CV Design
A minimalist CV design will make your application look simpler. You can customize the letters as needed, including providing colors to highlight some important elements. You have to notice that an attractive CV should have convincing career objectives from the start.
Modern Style Academic CV Template
Some people like a more modern CV design. If you like it too, then this template is the best format for you. Customize a few elements for a format that’s both convincing and classy. By using the modern Academic Curriculum Vitae templates, your chances of getting a classy design are very likely. Download this design and customize it according to your needs.
Simple Academic CV Sample
For a more specific design, you can choose a simple format like this template. Some of the things that you must pay attention to are the experience you have, don’t forget to include it neatly so that recruiters are more sure that you are the candidate who has been looking for.
Academic Curriculum Vitae Templates Sample
- 10+ Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 7+ Pharmacist Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Writer Resumes Sample
- 8+ Military Resume
- 5+ Driver Resume
- 9+ Sample Dentist Curriculum Vitae
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 6+ Technician Resume Templates
- 10+ Sample Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 9+ Cook Resume Sample
- 9+ Dentist Curriculum Vitae Template
- 7+ Doctor Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Journalist Resume Sample
- 10+ Academic Resume psd template free
- 10+ Sample Internship Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- 10+ Maintenance Resume
- Printable Sample Resumes For Free
- 6+ Nursing Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Artist Resume Examples
- Simple Resume Template free psd template
- 5+ Flight Attendant Resume