About Page Template Proper Contents and Layout
When visiting a website, you may want to know more. The first reference is from about page or about us section. This section is useful for introduction. You can read and know what the website is about. To make a proper page, you need about page template.
Most online businesses have an issue when deciding the content to be in this page. In fact, they end up adding unnecessary information. About page has to short and precise with solid information that’s easy to understand. That’s why the template becomes the important part to ensure you have relevant about page section.
About Page Template Samples
Some samples for about page template will be listed at the following section. You can compare and see the differences.
Creating website becomes easier task. However, preparing contents take time. Usually, you see some links or menus, including “about us” section.
Online business emerged since internet inception. It was more than selling and trading. The business also involves sharing tips and information. This is where you provide your credential on this page.
You can buy goods via online store. The problem is how you trust that store. In this case, about us will provide complete information, including license and legal support.
Today, social media is the fastest growing platform in the online business. Company and stores start to create social media account. About page is necessary part to explain what and who they are.
About Page Template Components
The next section will show some components you can find on about page template.
Header and background
This page starts with header and background. Header is the title that represents the entire content. You can use formal or informal sentences for official website. For casual one, you may write something to attract visitors and viewers.
The page has brief introduction related to who, what, when, and where. It includes the past history before the company is released.
Professional experience and values
You can explain skill, value, and professional experience. For example, the website sells jewelry and this page contains anything related to the value of company to produce the items.
Unique skill, capability, and method
This part may be integrated with previous one. You can explain the unique skill and capability to handle the situation.
Your website is developed because of some problems or situations. You offer the solution to overcome it effectively and efficiently. Solution is the reason why people buy or conduct business with you.
You need to add legal information, such as address, company name, etc. This part will justify and legalize the business.
The conclusion will summarize everything. Just put indirect marketing statement to solidify the content.
About Page Template Design and Layout
The design and layout for “about page” is simple with less decoration. It is the page where you may not put too much banner or advertisement. Everything is plain, so viewers can see and read easily. Make sure the font style and size is adjustable with the main page.
About Page Template Formats
You can get some formats for about page template. They are useful as references before you create and write on this page. Most formats focus on the style and layout. You only pick the one that’s reliable and capable to suit your website.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required