Pitch Deck Template with Practical Content and Design
You have a business idea, and some investors want to know more about it. To make sure they understand what the business you offer, you need the pitch deck presentation. The name comes from situation and location where people must give short speech about something. In that case, you need a reliable pitch deck template.
Pitch Deck Template Idea and Purpose
The template provides guidance on how to make pitch deck effectively. It is not just regular presentation with fancy design. The content and components must be in the right place. Furthermore, you need to justify the purpose of using pitch deck template.
The main purpose of this template is to ensure you have a proper brief introduction. During meeting, people want to grasp what you offer before further decision. The brief introduction about something will be useful as reference.
The pitch deck is a short version of business proposal. You have hundreds pages explaining the business in detail. Each aspect is explained vividly. However, investor wants the summary regarding the entire content. This is where you rely on the pitch deck presentation.
Using this one for marketing strategy is good idea. Today, everything has to be short and simple. Customers and clients do not like hearing tons or meaningless word. Therefore, the pitch deck is the right choice for this kind of situation on marketing.
Academic and educational purpose
The next purpose is to use a pitch deck presentation for academic and educational field. Teachers make short presentation before exploring more about specific topic. After the research is done, this presentation is useful to sum everything until the conclusion is made.
Pitch Deck Template Design and Style
The style for pitch deck template is various. It is ready file that you can adjust with any situation and need. Mostly, the style is formal and looks official. A pitch deck is mostly used during business session. That’s why you often see some formal words.
Pitch Deck Template Components
You will know more about this template after understand each component. There is no strict rule about what contents and items you must put into this presentation. As long as the key objective is delivered, any component is welcome.
Homepage and title
As usual, the first page contains title regarding the business proposal, review, or idea. The title must be short and precise. For academic field, you can add the title as same as the research paper.
The company name is necessary for audiences. They want to know the person in charge and where the presentation comes from. The name may be organization, individual, or anything that holds the responsibility for making a pitch deck.
The main content is available up to five topics. Make sure the presentation does not have more than 20 slides. The average is between 13 and 16. Less than 10 are definitely out of option.
Pitch Deck Template Formats
Pitch deck template is for presentation, which means the format is usually PowerPoint. Of course, you can get others, such as word, pdf, even PSD. As long as the template can work with compatible software, you may create any pitch deck.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required