An HR intern is a person who updates an internal database with new employee info like employment forms & contact details; gathers payroll data such as back accounts, leaves & working hours; and screens application forms & resumes. Anyway, an HR intern helps to organize as well as coordinate HR policies & procedures. In this article, we will discuss more about the HR intern job description.’
HR Intern Job Description Template
We are hiring an HR intern now. In this role, you will have to perform different administrative duties. Besides that, you will also need to support the daily activities of our HR department. Some qualifications are required in the recruitment process.
As an HR intern, you will update records of our employees with new hire info, screen resumes and also schedule interviews. In the following HR intern job description template, we will focus on the tasks & duties an HR intern has to do and required qualifications the candidates have to meet.
HR Intern Job Responsibilities
We will give some tasks & duties to our new HR intern. So, if you are interested in this position, you must be familiar with the HR intern job responsibilities. For more detailed, let’s see the following list below:
- Updates our internal database with new employee info such as contact details as well as employment forms
- Gathers payroll data such as bank accounts, working hours, and leaves
- Screens application forms and resumes
- Schedules and confirms interviews with candidates
- Posts, updates, and removes job ads from social networks, careers pages & job boards
- Prepares reports related to HR as needed such as training budget by department
- Addresses queries of employee about benefits such as the number of remaining days of vacation
- Reviews and distributes the policies of the company in hard copies or digital formats
- Participates in organizing careers days and company events
HR Intern Job Requirements
Many qualifications are required to the candidates who apply for this job position. The HR intern job requirements relate to experience, knowledge, skills and educational degree as you can see in the following list:
- Experience in the similar role especially as an HR intern or Staff Assistant can be a plus
- Familiarity with resume databases, ATS and HRIS
- Understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Good organizational skills
- BSc in the same field especially in HR management
HR Intern Job Description FAQs
What does an HR intern job description do in a company?
An HR intern updates an internal database with new employee info like employment forms & contact details; gathers payroll data such as back accounts, leaves & working hours; and screens application forms & resumes.
Can I edit the posted job description here?
Yes, you can. The editable HR intern job description can be customized easily to fit your needs by adding or removing the details.
Do you have interview questions for an HR intern?
Besides the HR intern job description, some interview question samples are also available on this web on another page.
- Intern Job Description and Its Tasks & Duties
- HRIS Manager Job Description Template and Requirements
- File Clerk Job Description and FAQs
- Oracle Database Administrator Job Description and Its Requirements
- Marketing Intern Job Description: Find Out The Requirements And Responsibilities Here
- Accounting Intern Job Description
- Benefits Coordinator Job Description, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Secretary Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- Credentialing Coordinator Job Description Template FAQs
- Job Description Template and Its Details
- Database Administrator Job Description – What To Know Before Applying
- Accounting Assistant Job Description Template and Its Responsibilities
- Patient Access Representative Job Description, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Waiter Job Description and FAQs
- Clinical Research Associate Job Description and Its Requirements
- Application Developer Job Description: What To Know To Become An Application Developer
- General Counsel Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- Engineering Technician Job Description and Its Required Qualifications
- Webmaster Job Description and Its Tasks & Duties
- Employee Relations Specialist Job Description: Getting To Know More About Requirement And Responsibility
- Milwright Job Description Template and Its Responsibilities
- Clinical Coordinator Job Description and FAQs
- Communications Officer Job Description and Its Requirements
- Employment Applications Free Printable
- Graphic Designer Job Description Template and Its Requirements
- Driver Job Description and Its Required Qualifications
- Ruby On Rails Developer Job Description – What Are To Master To Be In This Position?
- Free Job Application Printable
- Dog Walker Job Description – What Are Aspects To Have By A Dog Walker?
- Sonographer Job Description and Its Responsibilities