For the flight company, a flight attendant is an important agent with essential job desks. Based on the detailed flight attendant job description, an individual in this position will have the responsibility to make sure that all passengers all safe during their journey. On another hand, a flight attendant also should practice the safety checks before the departure.
Flight Attendant Job Description Template
A company always look for a talented flight attendant to fulfill the position. An individual inside this position will have the responsibility to oversee the comfort and safety of the passengers during the flight. Besides, they also should keep the passenger’s satisfaction.
Well, that is why the recruiter should know the template of the flight attendant job description. The template here can be a reference for the recruitment process. The reference will show the default scheme of detailed information that a candidate should know before joining.
On another hand, for the candidate, to be a successful flight attendant, they should have good communication skills. A candidate also should be customer service-oriented. It means the satisfaction of the passengers becomes the most important thing for them.
Flight Attendant Responsibilities
Preparing the flight becomes the main responsibility of a flight attendant. However, an agent in this position has other responsibilities, such as:
- Conducting a safety check for pre-flight and making sure that the plane is clean
- Showing the emergency and safety measures, such as seat belts, exit doors, oxygen masks, and others
- Offering support and information for comfort and safety to the passengers
- Welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets, and directing them to their seats
- Making and serving the beverages and foods to the passengers
- Responding to the questions of the passengers about the flights, arrival times, travel routes, and others
- Going to the pre-flight briefings and study all the details matters of the flight
- Leading the passengers in the case of emergency
- Giving the first aid to the passengers when it is needed
- Offering support for the passengers with the special needs
Flight Attendant Requirements
To handle all responsibilities as mentioned before, a flight attendant should fill some standard requirements. It is very essential because the requirements also become the standard to select the talented flight attendant.
Some requirements to be considered by a candidate of a flight attendant are:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Fluency in different languages can be a plus point
- Outstanding skills of problem-solving
- Aptitude to handle the difficult situations
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the same position
- Have a certificate of cabin crew
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Flight Attendant FAQ
What are the main duties of a flight attendant?
Preparing the flight becomes the main duty of a flight attendant. On another hand, they also should make sure that the passengers are in good condition during the flight.
Is the sample of flight attendant job description here editable?
Yes, it is. The samples are editable. You can download the flight attendant job description and then personalize detailed information there based on the needs of your company.
- Laundry Attendant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Administrative Assistant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Production Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Compliance Officer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Communications Director Job Description and Its FAQ
- Operations Analyst Job Description and Its FAQ
- IT Consultant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Communications Specialist Job Description and Its FAQ
- HR Director Job Description and Its FAQ
- Customer Service Representative Job Description and Its FAQ
- Train Conductor Job Description and FAQs
- Economist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Diesel Mechanic Job Description and Its FAQ
- Room Attendant Job Description: What You Need To Understand To Become A Room Attendant
- Dispatcher Job Description and Its FAQ
- IT Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
- Administrative Coordinator Job Description and Its FAQ
- Management Trainee Job Description and Its FAQ
- Framing Carpenter Job Description and Its FAQ
- IT Auditor Job Description and Its FAQ
- Interior Designer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Gastroenterologist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Maintenance Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
- Content Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Lot Attendant Job Description – What Should You Know Before Applying?
- Civil Rights Attorney Job Description and Its FAQ
- Quality Inspector Job Description and Its Requirements
- Procurement Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- iOS Developer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Dog Trainer Job Description and Its FAQ