- 1 Esthetician Resume
- 2 Sample of Esthetician Resume
- 3 How To Liste The Esthetician License/Certificate In The Resume?
- 4 What Does An esthetician Do?
- 5 How To Make A Cover Letter For An Esthetician?
- 6 Kinds Of Esthetician Resume Templates and Samples
- 6.1 Entry Level Esthetician Resume Template
- 6.2 Medical Esthetician Resume Template
- 6.3 Esthetician Resume Sample
- 6.4 Licensed Esthetician Resume
- 6.5 Experienced Esthetician Resume Sample
- 6.6 Student Esthetician Resume Template
- 6.7 Esthetician Resume Template Without Experience
- 6.8 Medical Esthetician Resume Sample
- 6.9 Download File :
A modern resume is used because it is more effective in terms of delivering information. Now many hiring managers try to get information from a resume at just one glimpse. This means you must be careful in putting the structure and arrange what comes first at the first place. The esthetician resume is one of the most difficult ones because this position requires high creativity yet they still require you to write a professional resume.
On this page, you can find so many resume templates for free. Besides, you can check the following example and simple tips on how to write it properly.
Sample of Esthetician Resume
Detail-oriented and licensed esthetician with 6 years experience in applying advanced treatments including IPL hair removal. Successfully received 98% of the client’s satisfaction in the previous esthetician clinic. Increased product sales 15% in 3 months and trained 4 new staff. Seeking a new position as an Esthetician in the NavaGreen clinic to contribute and utilize my management service and expertise.
Natasha Esthetic Clinic, New York, NY
July 2016-May 2021
- Performed advanced skincare procedures from microdermabrasion, tinting, chemical peels, tinting, and deep cleansing.
- Assisted and advised customers in choosing beauty and treatment products.
- Organized promotional events and set a schedule of promotional programs which successfully increased the sales by 15% in 3 months.
- Supervised and assisted 4 new staff in doing the clinical task and oversaw them make sure the beauty procedure was done properly.
- Maintained a long-lasting relationship with clients.
Erhas Estetcian Clinic, New York, NY
May 2015 – May 2016
- Performed IPL hair removal and waxing services
- Ran the schedules such as appointments and meetings that had been arranged by the esthetician lead.
- Performed 32+ beauty treatments per week.
- Ensured the clinic was sanitized.
Cosmetology Associate’s Degree
Paris International Beauty Academy (New York, NY)
- Excelled at the one-year program that covered chemical safety, and skincare training.
- Completed the 65 months internship in the esthetician clinic where the candidate performed beauty procedures such as skin treatments and make-up applications.
Relevant coursework: Budgeting, Management, and Administration
Membership: Street Fashion
- State Esthetician License, April 2015
- IPL Hair removal Certificate, April 2015
- IPL hair removal
- Skin analysis
- Make-up application
- Customer service
How To Liste The Esthetician License/Certificate In The Resume?
Adding the license or certification is important. However, you have to be careful in placing this detail. You can write the license under the education section. Or, you can create a separate section for license and certification. If you have the master esthetician license, then it is good for you because this proves you have the advanced coursework and medical training which is beneficial for the business. So, it is the same as educational background, adding the license and certification is needed.
What Does An esthetician Do?
There are some limitations to the job description of the esthetician. It is different from the dermatologist who often covers various skin problems and diseases. The esthetician only focuses on skin care for beauty purposes. Typically, their jobs include facials, recommending skincare products, and remove unwanted hair. Other advanced treatments are laser skin therapy, microdermabrasion, and also laser hair removal. They also have knowledge that enables them to recommend their clients to visit a dermatologist to fix serious problems.
How To Make A Cover Letter For An Esthetician?
A cover letter is essential to let the employer know the potential of the candidate. To make a good cover letter you can follow these simple tips:
- Find a good esthetician cover letter template or format.
- Make a great and professional header.
- State an outstanding cover letter opening.
- Prove the expertise.
- Describe your goal and your expectation when working in the targeted company/clinic.
- Create an offer and end it with a call-to-action.
Kinds Of Esthetician Resume Templates and Samples
Thanks to the internet for making everything more effective and efficient, including providing the best resume templates for estheticians. On this page, you can download the following templates:
Entry Level Esthetician Resume Template
If you are a fresh graduate and have just been starting your esthetician career journey, this template is a good one to download. This has a simple online with great orders. To make a good resume, you must pay attention to some details. This template can help you.
Medical Esthetician Resume Template
It needs detailed information to convince an employer. They often have no time to read the resume one by one. Therefore you need a strategy to do it properly. This template is a good approach to convince the employer.
Esthetician Resume Sample
Convince the employer with a high-quality resume. It is a nice sample that can help you outline your skills and qualifications. This resume is a game-changer.
Licensed Esthetician Resume
Prove your expertise using the right template. This template is designed for the licensed esthetician which can help you outline your skills, experiences, and license. It is a great resume template to have.
Experienced Esthetician Resume Sample
If you are looking for a free sample with professional content, we think this template is suitable for you. It has chronological order which makes it easier for the employer in reading your profile. This template is free with a premium design and feature.
Student Esthetician Resume Template
If you are an esthetician student who is looking for a place for fulfilling the internship program, you will need this template. It is an excellent template that can help you make a professional resume. The template is excellent and great with its complete details that you can also customize.
Esthetician Resume Template Without Experience
For all fresh graduates, you must be wondering about how to make your resume look powerful. This template helps you professionally write your best profile. It is great for candidates without experience in which you can focus on your strength.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample
If you are a medical-licensed esthetician, you will need this resume template to boost your profile. It is an excellent template that helps you write a great resume just in a short time. Now you can save your time on another important thing.
- Esthetician Job Description and Detail FAQs
- 6+ Cosmetology Resume
- 8+ Hair Stylist Resume
- Free Printable Resume Cover Letter Templates
- Free Printable Cover Letter Template
- Dermatologist Job Description Template and Its FAQs
- 5+ Makeup Artist Resumes
- 9+ Sample Dentist Curriculum Vitae
- 9+ Dentist Curriculum Vitae Template
- Barber Job Description, Responsibilities, Requirements & FAQs
- Simple Resume Template free psd template
- Hairstylist Job Description and Its FAQ
- 10+ Writer Resumes Sample
- 6+ Sample Medical Receptionist Resume
- 4+ Registered Nurse Resume Example
- 4+ Medical Assistant Resume Template
- 10+ Pharmacy Technician Resume
- 10+ Nursing Student Resumes
- 10+ Maintenance Resume
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 9+ Plumber Resume
- 7+ Internship Resume Template
- Printable Sample Resume Templates
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- Printable Sample Resumes
- 5+ Architect Resume
- 8+ Sales Associate Resume
- 6+ Physical Therapist Resume
- 6+ Firefighter Resume