Student Curriculum Vitae Template
If you are a student, there are many activities that you have to do. For example doing part-time work, internships, or volunteer work. In addition, if you are a recent graduate from university, then make a good curriculum vitae to increase your grades. We have several student curriculum vitae templates that you can use as the best format for your resume.
Some people are looking for a CV for undergraduate students with no experience, or a CV for new graduates whose experience is still very little. But not to worry, you can still produce a quality resume by paying close attention to several aspects of its constituents.
Student Curriculum Vitae Sample
Writing a CV for new graduates can be said to be tricky. But you can do it well if you pay attention to the following example:
A bachelor’s degree in Accounting (3.6/4.0) who is proficient in statistics and mathematics, has a lot of perseverance and dedication. I am seeking a position as an accountant at DnD Company by bringing good analytical and communication skills as well as my 2 years of internship and volunteer experience in a similar field.
Apprentice Accounting Assistant
1) Gray Elea Company
- Performing a variety of basic office tasks including data entry and filing
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Making calls and answering phones
- Writing financial reports
2) Wilson Company
- Answering the phone and making calls
- Communicating with clients via email, telephone, or in-person
- Performing various tasks such as data entry and filing
- Creating financial reports and updating books for budgets
BBA, North Dale University
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2020
Relevant Coursework: Advanced managerial accounting, Tax Code, Auditing
Membership: Yura Book Club, Environmental Care Organization
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Industry knowledge
- Analytical skills
- IT skills
- Tax return
- Student of The Year, 2018-2019
- The Miller Club in 2019 young accountant nominee
How To Write A Student Curriculum Vitae?
When writing a resume for a job search, you should pay close attention to it. Start by reading relevant job descriptions so you can write a compelling resume. As a student, write your resume in the correct format and language.
- You can apply the following tips:
- Use the right format and structure
- Learn the position you are going to apply for
- Prepare the right objective statement to cover your abilities and work experience
- List your education with relevance
- Add work experience you have
- Correct and edit until it looks professional
How To Build A CV Without Experience?
Some of the elements that you need to include in your CV are the same as in general format, which includes:
- Your full name
- Your contact details: such as an address, phone number, and email
- Career Objective
- Internship or volunteer experience, as well as the membership that you follow
- Your relevant skills
- The language ability
What Is The Function Of A CV For Job Seekers?
A CV has an important role in the world of work. By using a CV, recruiters can find out what qualifications you have and what areas you are interested in. CV is considered very important because it is the main way recruiters can find out at a glance about you.
- Business Systems Analyst Job Description: An Easy Guideline To Become A Business Systems Analyst
- Restaurant Supervisor Job Description and Its Tasks & Duties
- What To Know Before Writing A Geologist Job Description
- Veterinary Receptionist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description
By using a CV, you have the opportunity to show your boss that you are a suitable candidate for the employer’s recruitment.
Cv also serves to convince recruiters that you deserve to be invited to the job interview stage.
What to Avoid in a CV?
There are times when you pay attention to some things you can and shouldn’t include in your CV. Regarding several things that you need to avoid in a CV, including:
- Irrelevant information, never make up your identity or fake it. It cannot be accepted by any company.
- Don’t write down important information.
- Make mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Misleading information.
- Choosing the wrong format.
- Writing a CV is too long.
Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
Here we have several templates for student CVs that you can choose and apply. Hope these template can help you a lot in building your great CV:
Undergraduate Student CV Design
Applying for part-time work positions or internships must use the proper CV format. You can use this template to create a great and professional CV design. You can edit it as needed.
College Student Curriculum Vitae Template
Whatever your college major, using the right resume format is one of the keys to being successful in being called upon in the interview process. You may be confused about finding the right format for your CV, so you need to use a template from us.
Graduate Student CV Sample
Even if this is your first time applying for a job, you must remain confident and optimistic. Make sure to make a positive impression on potential employers. Don’t forget to write down some important elements such as skills and part-time work experience, internships, or volunteering that you have had.
Medical CV Design
As a health student, be sure to choose the most appropriate resume format. You can use this template as one of the best solutions for building a positive and memorable CV. This format is guaranteed to be more elegant and classy.
Pharmacy Student CV Design
You can get a job in a pharmacy if you use the right resume. This CV was created to give an elegant and convincing impression, especially for those of you who want to stand out in multiple skills.
Engineering Student Curriculum Vitae Template
Applying for a job as a beginner is not something easy, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have the opportunity. Use this CV format to create the best impression on potential employers, and make sure you are called on for the interview process.
Marketing Student CV Format
Furthermore, there is a simpler CV format with a practical appearance. You can choose a chronological resume format to enhance the appearance of your job application.
Fresh Graduate Student CV
Ensure that potential employers provide opportunities for recent graduates. That way you can make the right CV with more confidence. Use this template to start your job application.
Student CV For Internship
Make a list of your skills and experience in the field you are applying for. Then compile your CV in the best format so that it produces a convincing job application.
Student CV PDF Format
Editing templates with PDF results will be very impressive. You can use this template format to produce an elegant and classy resume efficiently.
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 10+ Curriculum Vitae
- 9+ Academic Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 7+ Pharmacist Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 10+ Sample Internship Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 7+ College Student Resume
- Printable Resume Outline
- 10+ Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 7+ Doctor Curriculum Vitae Template
- 8+ Electronics Resume
- 9+ Sample Dentist Curriculum Vitae
- Printable Sample Resumes For Free
- 3+ Volunteer Resume
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
- 9+ Dentist Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Sample Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Nursing Student Resumes
- Simple Resume Template free psd template
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- 8+ Acting Resume
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 9+ Call Center Resume Example
- 10+ Journalist Resume Sample
- Free Printable Resume Templates Downloads
- 10+ Free Resume Samples
- 10+ Writer Resumes Sample