Simple Teacher Resume
Being a teacher is one of the most honorable jobs in the world. Even, in certain countries, being a teacher offers a high-paid salary. However, to work in this field, there are many phases that you should pass. Besides, the competitors are high too. This is why you need to be serious from the start, even begin it with the resume. On this page, we offer you countless simple teacher resume that you can download.
Sample of Simple Teacher Resume
To help you write a good simple teacher resume, you can follow the example below:
Highly dedicated elementary teacher with experience in teaching 1st,3rd, and 5th-grade levels. New York State certification. Successfully improved the student’s master’s in math by 35% for 1st-grade level, 25% for the 3rd-grade level, and 42% for 5th-grade level. Seeking to be the next math teacher in Palm Kids Elementary School.
Math Teacher for 3rd Grade
Santo Paulus Elementary School, Phoenix AZ
September 2019-December 2020
- Managed the classroom during the teaching and learning situation in friendly, engaging, and nurturing ways so the students feel comfortable during the learning process.
- Established the teaching and learning media, lesson plan, and curriculum for 3rd grade
- Developed assessment to know the student’s mastery
- Developed a teaching strategy to make learning math more fun.
- Decreased student’s revision for various math quizzes and examinations by 25%.
- Increase students enthusiasm in learning math by 10%
Elementary Teacher For 5th Grade
Kaledeira Elementary School, Phoenix AZ
Mei 2018-August 2019
- Designed teaching media, lesson plan, assessments, and material
- Managed classroom environment during the teaching and learning activity
- Assessed student’s performance using various tools from quizzes, homework, and final examination.
- Instructed students to follow the classroom.
- Increased students mastery in the whole chapters by 42%
- Decreased students error in doing tasks by 20%
Elementary Teacher for 1st Grade
Santa Maria Elementary School, Phoenix AZ
July 2016-Mei 2017
- Created a fun teaching media to introduce the numbering system for kids
- Encouraged students to memorize numbering system using various media
- Created lesson plan, assessment tool, curriculum, and teaching activities
- Picked the right resources for students to learn in the school and at home.
- Increased students mastery in memorizing numbering system by 35%
- Increased students encouragements in doing homework by 10%
Bachelor of Math Science in Elementary Education
The University of Katarina, Phoenix, AZ
Relevant Coursework: Teaching Math For Young Learners, Curriculum, Lesson Plan, Childhood Development, Childhood Psychology, Social Scient, Classroom Management and Education Theories
Membership: Phoenix Chess Club
- Positive attitude
- Public speaking
- Teaching media
- Creating assessment
- Creating lesson plan
- Develop curriculum
- Teacher of the Year, 2019
- Best Graduate, 2015
How To Write A Simple Teaching Resume?
With the countless teaching resume templates available, it is tiring to find the ones with the simpler format. Whereas, writing a simple format is much better because it helps the hiring manager to notice your potential. You can follow the steps below if you want to make your resume simpler.
- Always highlight your educations and also the credentials
- Include the relevant teaching experiences
- Showcase your best skills
- Try to list your accomplishments more instead of duties
- Tailor your resume using a simpler template
- Proofread and then edit
- Auto Body Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
- Accounting Coordinator Job Description: Getting To Know Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- What To Write In The Materials Manager Job Description
- Surgical Nurse Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements
- Forensic Anthropologist Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements
How To Make An Outstanding Teaching Resume?
There are some strategies that you must apply if you want to look good in front of the hiring manager. Follow the tips below:
- Always bring numbers, numbers, and numbers because this is something that can be measured on
- Emphasize the certifications and awards besides experiences
- Only list down related experiences
- Show that you are also a tech enthusiast because teaching requires a lot of knowledge.
- Only use the action verbs
- Include the cover letter and keep it short
What Are Skills To Put On The Teaching Resume?
Some skills must be mastered. Besides, you are not suggested to put any skill on the resume. Make sure it is only the related one. The skills that are required are the following:
- Developing assessment and teaching media
Kinds Of Simple Teacher Resume Templates
Education Teacher Resume Sample
First thing first, you have to fix your resume before expecting a new job. This template is a great tool that you can use to brand yourself. Besides, this template also provides you examples and tips that you can follow.
Teacher Resume Template
If you expect a simple resume template, probably you need to use this one. This is an excellent template that you can edit and reuse over and over again because the format is simple, professional, and long-lasting.
Simple Teacher Resume Sample
If you are an inexperienced candidate, probably writing a resume can be the hardest job. You are not so sure whether the resume can bring you to another step. However, it is not impossible as long as you know the strategies. This template is one of the best ones.
Simple Teacher Resume Format
This is a blank template that you can reuse for any kind of job application, including applying as a teacher. This template is excellent with a great format design yet very simple. All you need to do is just filling in the details provided.
Simple Teacher Resume Objectives
If you are still confused about how to create an outstanding resume objective, you can use this template. It is a great template that provides you not only templates but also its example. For freshers, now you can write a resume confidently.
Simple Preschool Teacher Resume
For you who are interested in teaching preschool kids, you will need this resume template. It is an excellent resume template with great examples. The template is divided into some sections, making it easier to use.
Simple Music Teacher Resume Format
For those who are seeking a teacher resume, you can use this template. This is an excellent sample that is also editable. The best part of this template is its ability to showcase your music capability.
Simple Teacher Resume Example
This sample teacher resume example provides you a great example with its editable feature. For everyone who is looking for a professional resume template, this is the one that can guide you as well as letting you write it down directly.
- Elementary Lesson Plan Template
- Math Lesson Plan Template
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- Math Teacher Job Description – Things To Understand Before Applying As A Math Teacher
- 10+ Teacher Resume Sample
- 10+ Art Lesson Plan template free psd
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- Teacher Aide Job Description and its responsibilities
- 10+ Teacher Resume Template
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description: Things To Underline To Become An Online ESL Teacher
- Teacher Job Description and Its Requirements
- Substitute Teacher Job Description and its FAQs
- 5+ Principal Resume
- 10+ Education Resume Sample
- 10+ Teacher Resume Example
- 10+ Sample Education Resume
- Common Core Lesson Plan Template
- 7+ Substitute Teacher Resumes
- Social Studies Teacher Job Description – Every Aspect You Should Know And Prepare
- Music Teacher Job Description – What Are The Tasks To Do And Skills Required?
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- Lesson Plan Template
- 9+ Preschool Teacher Resume
- Teacher Assistant Job Description and Its FAQs
- High School English Teacher Job Description and Its FAQ
- 10+ College Resume Template
- Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Fresher Resume Template
- Blank Lesson Plan Template
- Art Teacher Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements