The Recipe Card Template Set-Up
All chefs around the world would agree that a standardized recipe is quite essential. Thus, it is important to have recipe card template that provides information about the preparation method and flavor profile. It will help the chef’s crews to duplicate the recipe in a consistent manner. In addition, by using some platforms, you can also calculate the costs at the same time writing the recipe.
The best recipe template is the one which provides essential basic information. It consists of the restaurant’s name, the chef’s name, special preparation, etc. One of the easiest media to create the template is in Microsoft Excel. Here are several versions of recipe templates that hopefully can inspire everyone to set up their recipe cards.
Chef’s Shorthand Recipe Card Template
This template would be suitable for individuals who prefer more on shorthand recipes. There are several elements in this type of template.
The “Procedures” are presented in the right-hand column.
The lists of “Ingredients” are grouped following the “Procedures” column.
Blank spaces on the bottom of the page to add comments or procedures.
Classic Chef’s Recipe Card Template
This is the most common recipe template. However, this style is not only used by professional chefs, but also individuals who are fond of cooking. It will help them to share the favorite recipe to other people, so they can share the joy of delicious foods.
The template is quite simple with letting ingredients, the amount and measurement on the center of page. It helps the readers to see clearly the “Ingredients” if the card is stuck on the wall while they are cooking. The “Procedures” are placed on the bottom of the page with extra blank space, so it would be easier every time they want to add more information.
Classic Chef’s Recipe Card Template
There are two types of classic recipe card template. Basically, both styles are the same. The difference is just on the presentation. Here are the elements of this template, started from the left column on the sheet.
The left column started with the list of “Ingredients”.
Next to the “Ingredients” is the “Amounts” which consists of two sub table; “Quantity” and “Unit”. The “Quantity” column is linked to the cost calculation table on the right of the recipe table.
The right side of the recipe table is the “Procedures” column.
Scalable Chef’s Recipe Card Template
It is an excellent recipe card template for you who want to scale a recipe to the expected portion. Usually, this format consists of two pages.
The first page is where you enter the basic recipe that’s applicable for one batch, including the amount of outcome portion. It also consists of a column to enter the amount of portion you are expected. It will automatically recalculate the recipe based on the scaled recipe.
The second page is the printed version based on the number of portion you input on the first page. The best recipe card is the one that will suit the best for each individual’s expectation. That will help to organize your notes and your readers. Thus, you can create your own recipe card template, so you get on well with your food secret.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required