Premium Rack Card Template Designs and Layouts
Rack card is a marketing tool that’s commonly used due to its high effectiveness. However, there are some things you need to do in order to optimize the item. Considering how tight the competition in almost all sectors these days, you have to find a way to get maximum marketing advantage at reasonable price. Using a rack card template is a way to get free design that’s readily available, in which you may personalize to create stands out design.
Customizable Rack Card Template
Rack card is a promotional piece that’s simple and relatively affordable. It is usually printed on heavy cardstock on either or both sides. The standard size of this piece is 3.5 x 8.5 inches or 4 x 9 inches. These sizes allow them to fit specifically on counter-top holder or display rack, thus making them easily accessible by reader.
Almost any types of business or organization can make use of a rack card. It is commonly placed on waiting areas, lobbies, showrooms, etc. You are most likely have encountered them on places related to tourism industry such as on restaurant, hotel, airport, visual center, and other venue while on vacation or travel.
How to Use Rack Card Template
Here are some tips to choose and create an appealing rack card template:
Less is more
You don’t need to put plenty of text inside a card. The key part of rack card is imagery. The rest only consists of large headline, supporting tagline, short paragraph, and maybe five or six numbered/bulleted points. It is especially true for tourism theme rack card where travelers need to discover their own joy in the destination without revealing too much.
Optimize the use of colors
Competition of having the most stands out rack card is quite heavy. There might be hundreds of other cards out there. It is important to use eye-catching design that will grab people’s attention at first glance. Color is one of the most suitable design elements to do this job. Take a closer look at the venue where you’re going to distribute the cad, and design it to be contrasting with the background. The image and shapes of top-half of the card might also benefit you to hold attention.
Understand your audience
Considering target audience is as important as incorporating the right design. Are you going to cater it to travelling families, golfers, business man or others? The potential audience is more likely to respond to distinctive rack card design, so make sure it fulfills and matches with their general taste.
Rack Card Template Formats
Using pre-formatted rack card template is the ultimate way to increase its efficiency. Make sure you also put attention to proper layout such as the safety area lines, cut-lines, and bleed lines. The template will help you on design and layout. Usually it comes with proper resolution and print-ready color modes as well, so you’d be able to save time and energy.
High-Quality Rack Card Template
The available rack card template in this page is made in premium quality and professional-looking design. All the elements such as layouts, photos, artwork, backgrounds, and logo are easy to customize and use.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required