Press Kit Template with Useful Design and Layout
Using press kit template will shorten your effort when preparing the press release and media kit. You might be in charge for supplying the media and journalists with relevant contents. This template will provide what you need the most.
The term press kit refers to the document, photos, or packages that company or agency shares directly with media. Before press conference, the kit is distributed, and the media can ask based on the content in that kit. You often see some photos if the release is about new team, season, product, catalogues, or any service. In general, anything you get as official package before release is the press kit.
Press Kit Template Idea
Press kit template comes from situation that journalists might ask something not related to the primary topic. Moreover, distributing the kit is a part of campaign and marketing. Company has information about the specs and related items. Everything related to press release and conference will be included in that kit.
You read the kit, and know what to ask. It keeps the interview within the topic. Moreover, a press kit is good reference for official publishing since it comes directly from the company or agency. As you know, rumor is going around before official release. To make sure there is no misleading and misinformation, the kit is the right tool as guidance.
Press Kit Template Design and Style
You can use any design as long as the contents are related with the main event. For example, a press kit for music concert will enlist the singers, bands, and schedule. If the kit is for official or format conference, the style has to be professional with official vibe.
Press Kit Template Components
You should learn about this topic from components on the press kit template. Some kits are for goods and services. Others are for events and the rest might be just personal purpose. Check more components at the next list.
Front cover and title
The kit has front cover to show directly the product. This part also includes the title and related background.
Introduction, background information, and executive summary
After front cover, the company puts introduction or background information. Make sure this part is short and brief related to the topic or product itself.
Key features and table of contents
Press kit is like magazine, but only few pages usually less than 10 pages. You need to enlist the key features that will be explained more for the next pages. This part is also relevant for table of contents.
The core component is the content, which is press release. It explains the event, situation, product, or anything.
For validation, photo is necessary. When attending a new car press conference, the press kit must contain photos about it.
Additional media and information
Anything necessary will be in this section. You may add more subtopic, graph and illustration, or just extra photos.
Press Kit Template Format
Press kit template uses format that’s quite similar with magazine. On the other hand, it is also possible for creating this kit with single page. Official announcement often relies on short and direct press release. One page is enough to explain everything. You just choose format that’s relevant and suitable with the topic or product.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required