Nursing Student Resumes
There are endless vacancies every year in the nursing field. However, many fresh graduates fail to impress the hiring manager because they don’t know how to write a professional and eye-catching resume. This is why we collected the nursing student resumes templates to help you write a professional one. What you need to do is just find the best resume formats based on your specialties and then rewrite them with the same formats. All of the templates are designed professionally.
All information in your resume should be relevant and ensure to write the keywords. This is important to get the hiring manager and system’s attention. If you know how to write a nursing student’s resume correctly, you can land your first job easily.
The Sample Of Nursing Student Resumes
A friendly and detail-oriented nursing student (3.7/4.0) seeking a position in the John Hob Medical Clinic where I can use my expertise and experience in assisting the patients and doctors.
1) Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
Santa Maria Hospital, Hamilton
September 2018-March 2019
- Providing care for up to 5 patients while assisting other nurses and patients when needed
- Providing outstanding care for patients while relying on family-based principles.
- Doing observational shifts and observing Radical Neck Dissection
2) Maternal Child Unit
Santa Claire Hospital, Hamilton
September 2019-March 2020
- Providing care for postpartum mothers and infants managing up to 3 mothers and 3 infants
- Completed observational shifts in Labour and Delivery, neonatal ICU, and Breastfeeding Clinic
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Mindanao and Hamilton Collaborative Nursing Program
Relevant Coursework: Basic Microbiology and Vaccine Development
Expected Graduation: 2021
Membership: A member of Environmentalist and Green Living Community
- Detail orientation
- Problem solver
- 3rd Winner of National Green Foodies Innovation, 2020
- Favorite Winner of National Competition of Developing Disaster Mitigation, 2019
What To Put In A Nursing Student Resume
Writing professional nursing student resumes is not difficult if you understand the strategy. Here are some tips to follow:
- Start with your basic information such as the full name and contact person.
- Write the resume objective
- List down the licensure and certifications
- Mention your key skills
- Write down the relevant educational background
- Write down your clinical experience
- Mention your achievements or awards
What Are The Important Hard Skills To Have?
To look standing out in front of the hiring manager, at least you have the following hard skills to put on the resume:
- Ability to perform emergency care
- Ability to monitor and check the vital signs
- Having strong knowledge about nursing
- Technology skills
- Communication skills
- Time management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
How Do I Write a Nursing Resume?
Many candidates have excellent basic nursing skills. If you want to look stand out in front of the employer, you need some strategies. For example, writing an excellent resume summary, and highlighting the important nursing skills on the resume. It is important to tailor your writing which to do this you only need the nursing student resume.
- Sports Agent Job Description and its responsibilities
- Communications Specialist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Service Delivery Manager Job Description and FAQs
- Laundry Attendant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Investment Banker Job Description and Its FAQ
Kinds of Nursing Student Resumes
You can find various nursing student resumes which are editable. The following are some list you might love to use:
Formal Nursing Resume Template
This is the best resume template in which you can write down the necessary information to get the hiring manager’s attention. This template helps you aware of various responsibilities and roles as a nurse.
Nursing Student Resume Template
This is a simple template for nursing students with an editable feature. The templates come with certain sections making you aware of the best details to put on the resume. Use this template for creating a professional impression.
Student Nurse Technician Resume Sample
For you who are seeking a new opportunity in the nursing field, this template can be the simplest template that you can re-edit. It comes with important highlights so you know what to write on the resume.
Nursing Student Chronological Resume
This is another simple template that you might love to use. The sections are details and well-structured. Now you don’t have to be afraid about what to write to impress the hiring manager.
Registered Nursing Student Resume Template
Are you a registered nurse? Then this template can help you bring the best of you. It is the most effective guide for fresh graduates to write a professional resume.
Professional Nursing Student Resume Template In PDF
If you are looking for a guide to resume writing, this is an excellent example that comes in PDF format. This template is the best for fresh graduates who are searching for ideas on how to write a student resume professionally.
Simple Final Year Nursing Student Resume
Showcase your best nursing skills with these resume templates. It is the simplest format yet professional to impress the recruiter. You can easily edit the template using MS. Word and save your time by just adding the personal details and do some improvisation on it.
New Graduate Nursing Student Resume
This nursing student resumes sample can be the ideal example for fresh graduates who are looking for positions in a reputed hospital. It brings the details which are necessary to impress the recruiter.
Cover Letter & Resume For Nursing Student Resume
Always attach a professional cover letter to your resume. This cover letter helps you mention necessary details about your profile such as your specialties, achievements, and also qualifications. Remember the recruiter will always check your cover letter before jumping further on your curriculum vitae. So, this is the best example for you.
Nursing Student with Clinical Experience Resume
Now you can mention the clinical experience professionally without too much bragging about it. This template helps you aware of important information to put on the resume.
- Printable Sample Resumes
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 10+ College Resume Template
- 10+ Pharmacy Technician Resume
- 8+ Impressive High School Resumes
- Printable Samples Of Resumes
- 10+ Graduate Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- Resumes Free Printable
- 10+ Best Resume Formats
- 5+ Nursing Assistant Resume
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 9+ Federal Resume
- 4+ Registered Nurse Resume Example
- 10+ Teacher Resume Example
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 10+ Social Work Resume
- 6+ Academic Resume
- 10+ Marketing Resume Example
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- 7+ Lab Technician Resume
- 7+ Pharmacist Curriculum Vitae Template
- Free Printable Resume Templates Downloads
- Free Printable Resume Worksheet
- 10+ Nurse Resume
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- 6+ Graphic Designer Resume