Nursing Assistant Resume
Commits something virtue and good deeds always sounds good and satisfying. That is something that is always carried out by a nurse. You can always become a part of that virtue action by becoming a nurse or nursing assistant. To attain the role of nursing assistant, you may begin by writing a nursing assistant resume.
If you are a fresh graduate who seeks an entry-level role as a nursing assistant, or if you are trying to achieve this job of your dream within your first stage with minimum or no experience at all, you could always consider writing a nursing assistant resume with no experience to begin your career journey.
Nursing Assistant Resume Sample
To smoothen your way to the job of your dream as a nursing assistant, you may need to refer to the following example of a resume:
Phone : (888) 783-981-526-77
Email : JJessica@gmail.com
A hard-working and dedicated fresh-graduated individual would like to seek an opportunity to implement her strong interpersonal skills, good acknowledgment about medical terms, and awareness of common disorders taking place at this state as a Nursing Assistant specializes in Medical Assistant within your organization. I believe with my experience as an Acknowledgment nursing assistant intern in Livingmore Clinic and my qualification as Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at Blue Pagoda Community College, I will be the perfect fit for the position.
Nursing Assistant Intern at Livingmore Clinic
- Assisted to turn, re-orientate, and move patient’s and/or wheelchairs, beds, stretchers, and chairs.
- Helped to measure vital signs, e.g., temperature, blood pressure
- Served foods for the patients
- Helped patients to eat their food
Majoring Towards Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Blue Pagoda Community College
Nursing Assistant Program 6/2017
Current BLS/CPR Certified
2017 – present
Relevant Coursework: CPR, Intensive care, Medical assisting fundamentals, clinical reasoning
Expected Graduation: 2021
Member: Member of Young Nurse Assistant Community
- Exquisite oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Record-keeping skills
- Sufficient awareness of medical terms
- Acknowledgment of common disorders
- Trusted to assist in handling patients in an intensive care unit
How to Write a Nursing Assistant Resume
Writing a resume for a nursing assistant could be a challenging preparation stage. In case this is your first time composing your resume–and that you do not have experience in working as a nursing assistant–, especially for a nursing assistant role, the following steps could be your guide to write your resume seamlessly.
- Brainstorm and mention your personal information within the resume clearly
- Follow by adding a detail of your education and relevant certification
- Put some extra achievements and/or accomplishments that you ever perform within your internship period or any extracurricular activities
- Reveal your primary skills to be a nursing assistant
- State your relevant technical proficiency or any other relevant strength that will give you the advantage over the other applicants
- Always re-read and proofread your resume. Ensure that the resume is free from any errors (grammatically, wordings, structure) and typos.
What to Be Included Within a Nursing Assistant Resume
To ensure your resume delivers what you expect to be known to the employer, the following things should be in place within your nursing assistant resume.
- Contact information
- Resume summary or career objective
- Supporting skills
- Work history, if any.
What is The Role Limit for A Nursing Assistant
Every role, every job has a limitation in doing the responsibilities. It is also applied to a nursing assistant who also has a role limit. As a nursing assistant, you should never do the following things:
- Never provide drugs
- Never take oral and phone orders from the doctors, because the nursing assistant is supervised by a nurse
- Never perform a procedure that requires sterile technique, but NA could assist the nurse in performing such a thing
- Never diagnose or prescribe treatments to anyone
- Never tell the patient or patient’s family about the patient’s diagnosis/medical/surgical treatment plans
What Makes You A Good Nursing Assistant
Becoming a good nursing assistant is vital. Important for you as you need it to secure your career, also important for the patients as they reserved the right to be treated as well as possible. Below are the qualities that make you a good nursing assistant
- Verbal and written communication skills – required to communicate patients’ request to professionals
- Sufficient Knowledge – professional and practical knowledge is required by the nursing assistant to perform their tasks
- Meticulous – strong attention to detail should make your performance as a nursing assistant rise due to their complicated tasks such as following nurse instruction.
- Compassion and Patience
- Physical and Emotional Strength
What Format Should I Choose For Nursing Assistant Resume
There are various nursing assistant resume formats. Each format stands for different functions, which means would provide different impacts. Below is the format you may opt for when writing a nursing assistant resume
- Chronological – enlist the work experience in a reverse-chronological arrangement
- Functional – this format emphasizes more relevant skills than work history. Perfect for fresh graduates and those who have not to experience yet.
- Combination – a mixture between chronological and functional resume formats
Kinds of Nursing Assistant Resume
To attain the nursing assistant job, the below-mentioned kinds of nursing assistant resume may be used as your reference in writing a resume.
Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Format Template
Employing sufficient details that are divided well into perfect sections, this template should be used if you want to highlight your certifications, and additional supplied important information.
Sample Entry-Level Nursing Assistant Resume Template
A major lining divides the brief personal info on the above adds aesthetic touch within this template. The following details put in bullet points within a neat and clear layout
School Nursing Assistant Curriculum Vitae Template
Simplicity now is a thing. The information is divided into a perfect layout with minimal visual decorative elements. It enables details to be highlighted professionally.
Nursing Assistant Resume Template
Utilizing major bullet points and lining for the separator section, makes this template deemed streamlined. It enables the employer to easily identify your essential information within the resume.
Nursing Assistant Student Resume Template
Modern look incorporated with simplicity. With minimal visual decorative elements, this template is looking to emphasize your supporting details such as your education, qualifications, and work history.
CNA Nursing Assistant Resume Template
The sufficiently-placed visual elements incorporated with proper layout and color grade would enhance the experience in reading this resume. Choose this template for your CNA Resume template.
Home Health Nursing Assistant Resume Template
Proper layout and suitable color grades make this template looks awesome. This template should be utilized if you want to highpoint a specific section within the template.
Nursing Assistant Resume with No Experience Template
Strong container and color pick to this template is suitable for nursing assistant resumes. This resume should be used for those who want to seeks a nursing assistant resume without experience.
Beginner Nursing Assistant Resume Template
The well-decorated looks of this template could help you deliver vital information through a resume. Alter your choice to this template if you prefer a colorful resume that suits your needs.
Advanced Nursing Assistant Resume Template
Two-columned layout resume with a different color that will enhance the viewpoint and highlight sections within your resume.
- 10+ Nurse Resume
- 4+ Registered Nurse Resume Example
- CNA Job Description and Its Requirements to Know
- Charge Nurse Job Description: What To Know To Become A Charge Nurse
- 4+ Medical Assistant Resume Template
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 8+ Sample Medical Assistant Resumes
- Nurse Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- 10+ Nursing Student Resumes
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- Dialysis Nurse Job Description: Things You Need To Prepare To Be A Dialysis Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant Job Description: Getting To Know Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- 10+ Sample Medical Curriculum Vitae
- Nurse Anesthetist Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Registered Nurse Job Description and Some FAQs
- Home Health Nurse Job Description: Introducing The Responsibilities And Requirements
- ICU Nurse Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- 10+ Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 6+ Nursing Curriculum Vitae
- Nurse Educator Job Description – Skills And Objective Statements Examples
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- Medical Office Assistant Job Description – Career Path, Responsibilities, And Skills
- 10+ Graduate Fresher Resume Template
- Labor And Delivery Nurse Job Description: Getting To Know The Essential Parts Responsibilities And Requirements
- Endoscopy Nurse Job Description – What Are The Main Requirements And Skills To Have?
- 8+ Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- Medical Administrative Assistant Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- Chiropractic Assistant Job Description: Things To Underline To Become A Chiropractic Assistant
- 6+ Sample Medical Receptionist Resume