A logistics coordinator is commonly found in the warehouse, factory, and also large stockroom. They have the responsibility to manage all aspects of shipping routes and also delivery. In this way, a logistics coordinator should regard customer satisfaction. Therefore, the role of this job is big so that you need to create a logistics coordinator job description with a good arrangement.
The logistics coordinator job description template
Looking for this job position should be careful because they will communicate with the customers. Therefore, you need to find an experienced logistics coordinator that will help you to supervise the daily activity of shipping and also receiving the specialists. A logistics coordinator also should be able to make the customer getting satisfaction because it is the priority of how the business remains successful.
Besides, a logistics coordinator also will ensure that all the products are delivered to the customers on time and all of the inventory is accounted for regularly. Therefore, a logistic coordinator should be well-versed to supply management principles and practices.
To succeed in a logistics coordinator, you need to have specific knowledge of the range of company products and services. A top candidate for a logistics coordinator is professional and able to communicate the instruction clearly and effectively.
The logistics coordinator responsibilities
As a logistics coordinator, you need to know some responsibilities to do. Some logistics coordinator responsibilities descriptions are:
- Representative the assignments to the warehouse and also inventory clerk
- Make sure that all subordinate employees work efficiently
- Make a schedule and track shipment of final products suitable with the customers’ requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
- Formulate the accurate reports to upper managements
- Talk to the suppliers, retailers, and also the customers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Help to unload the new supplies
- Oversee the use of heavy machineries such as forklifts or conveyor belts used to conveyance products
- Trails all store or company inventory
- Supervise the processing of customer orders
The logistics coordinator Requirements
Besides, you also need to fill some requirements if you want to be a logistics coordinator. Some logistics coordinator requirements descriptions are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistic or Business Analytic
- Having more than 5 years’ experience in customer service or logistics management
- Demonstrate the solid leadership qualities
- Having awareness of warehouse and equipment safety products
- Experience of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Capable to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intense on working in a fast-paced environment
The logistics coordinator FAQs
How is the work environment of the logistics coordinator?
The logistics coordinator has an interesting work environment. The majority of working hours for them is spent in the warehouse or stockroom warehouse. Some local travel to distribution is required daily. The detailed information is in the logistics coordinator job description template.
How much the salary for a logistics coordinator?
If you look at the responsibilities in the sample logistics coordinator job description above, they have an important role. Therefore, the salary for this position is about $32.000 to $ 39.000 per year. The experience in the logistics coordinator job description will be $68.000 per year.
- Logistics Manager Job Description and its Requirements
- Warehouse Supervisor Job Description: Things To Underline To Be A Warehouse Supervisor
- Food Runner Job Description and its FAQ
- Warehouse Worker Job Description: Introducing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Customer Service Representative Job Description and Its FAQ
- Service Advisor Job Description and its Responsibilities
- Explaining The Inventory Specialist Job Description: Responsibilities And Requirements
- Fulfillment Associate Job Description: Find More About The Requirements And Responsibilities Here
- HR coordinator job description and its FAQ
- Grocery Clerk Job Description template and its FAQs
- Forklift Operator Job Description and its requirements
- Customer Service Associate Job Description
- Server Job Description and Its FAQs
- BDC Representative Job Description
- Overnight Stocker Job Description – Understanding The Responsibilities, Requirements, And Skills
- An Easy Guideline To Write A Merchandiser Job Description
- Deli Clerk Job Description and Its FAQ
- Project Coordinator Job Description and its FAQs
- Baker Job Description and Its Requirements
- Catering Coordinator Job Description – What Skills And requirements To Have?
- Key Holder Job Description: Introducing The Responsibilities And Requirements
- Customer Relationship Manager Job Description: What To Know To Become A Customer Relationship Manager
- Picker Job Description and its FAQs
- Care Coordinator Job Description
- Waitress Job Description: Responsibilities And Requirements To Have As A Waitress
- Merchandise Associate Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Clinical Research Coordinator Job Description – What Are To Underline To Be A Clinical Research Coordinator?
- Inside Sales Representative Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Own As An Inside Sales Representative
- Supply Chain Manager Job Description: Introducing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Health Unit Coordinator Job Description: What To Know To Become A Health Unit Coordinator