The Tips To Overcome Mistakes of Lesson Plan
A lesson plan is a daily teacher’s guideline for what will the student learn, the ways to teach, and the measurement after the learning process. This article have several pieces of information to ensure your guideline is effective. The most important that you have to remember is add these points to your outline.
- Lesson objective
You can use “smart” as one of your objectives. Then, break down the “smart” it is into these fundamental points: specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and align with the student’s class period.
- Related requirement
It is a curriculum that dictates you to what you must teach. It may be different every national, state, even school.
- Lesson materials
The teacher should put on lesson materials such as student handouts, textbooks, etc in the lesson plan.
- Lesson procedure
You need step-by-step instruction that pilot all the teaching processes from the students enter the class till the end semester.
- Lesson measurement
Start your class with dozens of ways to test student learning. Some of the most common assessments include a quiz, writing assignment, group presentation, and homework.
- Lesson reflection
It will be a list of what you have done in class. Such a review to take notes on how to improve a lesson after it has been completed.
Because each part lesson plan plays a role in learning, it is to approach them with a clear plan.
Common Mistake of Teaching Strategies to Avoid
The unclear lesson plan leads you to the worst situation in class. So that avoids these things into your teaching career.
- The materials are unnecessary
You create a bunch of random materials and supplies that are unnecessary to your prior objective is a nightmare! List a few topics that you will teach and need. Never think “The more, the better”.
- Too much busywork
Choose a few activities that correlate with the lesson plan but meaningful. Don’t waste your time. The chapter of the materials is waiting.
- The assessment can’t provide the objective
When the assessment section is not connected with your related requirement because you do not accurately write down the lesson plan. Be specific and detail about your student assessment. If they fail to understand the materials it is absolutely because you can’t provide them a proper task to improve them.
- Instruction is confusing the student
Some direct instructions can be not efficient because you are not successfully described how you will taking over students through it. Use these questions to mark what will you do next: “how can I engage and encourage classroom participation?” “How I can find the learning styles of all students?” “What can I do to make sure I am providing all of my students?”.
Hoping that it will ease your process to make a lesson plan. If you have other things that I’ve missed, just put it in the comment section below.
- Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Art Lesson Plan template free psd
- Elementary Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan For 1st Grade Template
- Art Lesson Plan Template
- Common Core Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Sample Template
- Blank Lesson Plan Template
- Use Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Template
- Daily Lesson Plan Template
- Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Template
- Math Lesson Plan Template
- College Lesson Plan Template
- Math Teacher Job Description – Things To Understand Before Applying As A Math Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher Job Description – Every Aspect You Should Know And Prepare
- Teacher Aide Job Description and its responsibilities
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description: Things To Underline To Become An Online ESL Teacher
- Substitute Teacher Job Description and its FAQs
- Online English Teacher Job Description: Things To Be Highlighted To Become An Online English Teacher
- Swim Instructor Job Description
- High School Lesson Plan Template
- Paraprofessional Job Description: What To Know To Become A Qualified Paraprofessional
- High School English Teacher Job Description and Its FAQ
- Art Teacher Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Things To Be Underlined In A Computer Teacher Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description – What Are The Tasks To Do And Skills Required?
- Cosmetology Instructor Job Description and its FAQ
- Infant Lesson Plan Template
- Dance Instructor Job Description and its Qualification