An HR Information Systems (HRIS) manager is a person who oversees the HRIS daily operation; processes data of employee like working hours, leaves & wages; and enrolls new hires as well as files info such as contact details & job titles. In this article, we will share the HRIS manager job description in detailed including the responsibilities and requirements.
HRIS Manager Job Description Template
We are hiring a HRIS manager to join us and oversee our HRIS implementation & operation. An HRIS has responsibilities to process employee data, produce HR-related reports, and also ensure compliance with related local & national regulations.
To be a good HRIS manager, you have to be familiar with databases as well as HR software such as Applicant Tracking Systems and payroll systems. Anyway, you have to ensure that our HRIS meets our business needs. This HRIS manager job description template will list the more detailed tasks & duties.
HRIS Manager Responsibilities
An HRIS manager is responsible for many tasks and duties. Different companies may give different responsibilities. Here is the list of HRIS manager responsibilities in our company:
- Oversees our HRIS daily operation
- Processes data of employee including working hours, leaves, and wages
- Enrolls new hires & enters information such as contact details as well as job titles
- Collects needed data for EEO-1 reporting
- Designs manuals & documents procedures of data processing
- Generates ad-hoc reports such as benefits, hiring costs, turnover reports etc
- Collaborates with our IT staff for performing routine tests & upgrades to our HRIS
- Researches vendors and implements new integration when needed
HRIS Manager Required Qualifications
If you are interested in this position, you can apply for this job. However, all the candidates have to meet some requirements. Here is the list of HRIS manager required qualifications:
- Working experience in the similar role especially as an HRIS manager
- Labor legislation knowledge
- Understanding of data protection regulations such as GDPR
- Experience with HR database administration
- Familiarity with ATS and payroll systems
- Great analytical skills
- BSc in HR management
- Diploma in Computer Science can be a benefit
HRIS Manager Job Description FAQs
What does an HRIS manager do in a company?
Some of the responsibilities of an HRIS manager are to oversee the HRIS daily operation; processes data of employee like working hours, leaves & wages; and enroll new hires as well as files info such as contact details & job titles. The more detailed job description can be seen in the template above.
Can I edit the posted HRIS manager job description?
Of course, you can. You can edit the HR Information Systems manager job description template easily. Adding or removing the details in it is allowed. So, just feel free to do it to fit your needs.
Do you have interview questions for an HRIS manager?
Besides the HRIS manager job description, we also provide a collection of interview questions. You can find it on another page on this web.
- HR Intern Job Description and Its Responsibilities & Requirements
- Information Technology Manager Job Description and FAQs
- Call Center Manager Job Description and the responsibilities
- Logistics Manager Job Description and its Requirements
- Operations Analyst Job Description and Its FAQ
- Accounting Manager Job Description and its FAQs
- Process Engineer Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements
- Operations Research Analyst Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description and its FAQs
- Business Operations Manager Job Description – Understanding The Requirements, Skills, and responsibilities
- Windows Administrator Job Description Template and Its Tasks & Duties
- Hotel Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Assistant Manager Job Description and the FAQ
- Account Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Project Manager Job Description and FAQ Details
- Financial Controller Job Description and Its FAQ
- Supply Chain Manager Job Description: Introducing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Maintenance Manager Job Description Template and Its Required Qualifications
- Bar Manager Job Description
- Patient Access Representative Job Description, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Website Manager Job Description Template and FAQs
- Daycare Director Job Description with Its Responsibilities and Requirements
- Intern Job Description and Its Tasks & Duties
- Store Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Department Manager Job Description and its qualifications
- Sales Manager Job Description and FAQs
- Things To Be Highlighted In Inventory Manager Job Description
- Administrative Services Manager Job Description: Giving Information About The Requirements And Responsibilities
- Business Manager Job Description: Introduction to Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- What To Write In An Advertising Manager Job Description