Gantt Chart Template for Project to Download for Free
Have you ever had to deal with project that requires you to do multiple tasks, face different people, and what’s not? You cannot let the entire plan go haywire and face serious repercussions just because you missed the deadline. Now, the best way to avoid this problem is by having visual insight of the schedule, so you know when the team should complete each activity and who is responsible for it. Gantt chart is the perfect solution for this type of matter.
Gantt Chart Definition
Gantt chart is not something that commonly heard in everyday conversation. This helpful tool actually contains a visual view of scheduled tasks on specific period of time. It is used for planning projects in all sizes. It is very useful to show you which work need to be done on a particular day. It assists you by providing simple view of the project along with its start and end dates.
Some information that’s usually included in this type of chart are:
The date when project start
The list of tasks in the project
The person that works on each task
The start and finish date of each task
The tasks that related or overlapped with each other.
The date when project finish
Gantt Chart Elements
Any template of this chart must enable the team project to perform listed functions below:
- Project planning: the chart helps to visualize the plot of all tasks, the phases, the milestones, and how they work against the schedule. You have to establish the scope, time and budget measurement, determine all the requirements, distribute the deliverables and milestone, then calculate the available resources and time.
- Project tracking: the chart helps you to keep in track with all the progression related to work, such as the beginning, the monitored risk, and deviations from set schedule.
- Task management: the chart allows you to be aware of any new assignment. It also provides a viewable to-do list of each assigned task along with the start and due dates.
- Resource management: it lets you assign tasks to specific person, prevent conflicted schedules, and see the available or relevant person.
- Collaboration: project managers have to focus on the project requirements, the assigned person, and the person that have knowledge about the tasks.
Gantt Chart Template
The Gantt chart template is available online to ease the burden of doing project. It is especially suitable if you are doing a collaborative or shared planed, because the template can be shared online. You can invite anyone that’s related to the project and distribute the chart. That way, they can give input or update the chart right away. The fact that this chart template is totally free means you don’t need to pay for installations unlike software that usually required installation or license cost.
Get Gantt Chart for Free
The free resource of Gantt chart template is designed to be suitable for professional use. The template contains rich visualization that makes communication works easier. The format and layout are crafted to contain simple yet impressive graphic so it can be easily understood by both the executives and the clients.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required