Professionally Designed Event Invitation Templates
Nowadays you’d be able to find so many options regarding event invitations. It might be tricky to know which type of invitation, from traditional paper to digital ones that will suit your event the best. Even though the format has advanced with time, using invitation is still a relevant practice today just as it was. Use these event invitation templates as the first point of contacting your attendees, build the excitement, and set the tone before the day comes up.
Free Event Invitation Templates
Invitation is the start of an event, where you are supposed to create first impression. To connect with your potential attendees, you have to incorporate interesting invitation with all essential details inside that encourages people to come into your event.
Don’t have enough time to design the invitation? Try to use one of the event invitation templates that available here in this page. They are all professionally designed and can be downloaded for free. Whether you are looking for invitation for format gathering like baby shower or informal event such as pool party, you’d be able to create appealing invitations without spending much of your time and energy.
Event Invitation Templates Types
Here are three common types of event invitation:
It is the most traditional type of invitation – mostly used by aristocrats of high society in the past for social events. It carried sense of exclusivity back then, because it was only sent to ‘worthy’ people. Just receiving an invitation was considered as an honor. Several fancy elements such as wax seals and calligraphy were also incorporated into it.
A few centuries after printing press was introduced to public, the use of printed invitation for commercial purpose increased in US. However, as the world was still affected by World War I, it was reserved for elite or wealthy ones only because of its expensiveness. Nowadays, printed invitation is available easily at affordable price, with more options regarding designs and effects. The quality of color printers is also getting better.
With the introduction of technology and widely accessible communication, it is now common to send invitation via digital means. Several options are ready to use such as e-mail, social media, or event mobile application. This type of invitation does not follow the old formal rules or etiquette.
Event Invitation Templates Designs
To meet your organization or company’s needs, the wide variety of event invitation templates are provided for you to select them. There are plenty of design themes available, such as classic, modern, minimalist, formal, or sophisticated to match with different events like business dinner, charity events, corporation picnic, employee appreciation, or save the date. You can personalize the template by adding text, photos, logo, or color of your company.
Download Event Invitation Templates
Event invitation templates are perfect to use if you don’t have enough design skill but want to create professional-looking invitations. All the printable templates are free to download, with the option to customize the template. Just scroll down through the page to find the suitable template for your special event.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required