Contact Sheet Template and Samples
You must have contact list in your phone or device. It contains the name, ID, and number. This is the example of contact sheet. For more functional use, the sheet has various styles, depending on the purpose and business. To make the proper one, you can use contact sheet template.
The template is useful to organize and manage all contacts. You need them as a part of your life and business. Furthermore, having this sheet will show that you are people with excellent management skill. Choose the template that’s capable to suit your needs.
Contact Sheet Template Samples
More samples will give a perspective about contact sheet template. Some of them are listed at the below section.
- Family and friends contact sheet
- Emergency call list
- Employee contact sheet
- Clients and customer contact sheet
- Parent contact sheet
Contact Sheet Template Layout
Usually, one sheet has table with several columns. Each is for item, such as name, ID, number, etc. On the other side, you often see a sheet for person or ID. For example, school has contact sheet that contains details about students and parents.
Contact Sheet Template Components
To understand more about contact sheet template, you should start from knowing the components. Check the following section for further explanation.
Header is the title to ensure the contents are relevant. For example, you can make contact sheet which contains clients. In this case, the header should be client contact sheet or any relevant words. With header, you can select and organize everything effectively.
Name or ID
The first part of this sheet is the section or column for the name or ID. You can use I’d, such as code, initial, or anything to refer certain people. The name can be complete name, nickname, or both.
The term contact is related to phone number. People ask your contact, and you give your number. This part will be side by side with the name or ID. One person or ID can have more than one number.
For casual communication, phone number and name are enough. However, you may have business, and knowing the client is necessary. Therefore, you should add the address or any related content.
Email and social media
Decades ago, people did not know why the email was necessary as contact. Today, you need to add email and phone number as equal content. In fact, email is mandatory for business communication and transaction. Moreover, social media is started to get priority as the same level as email.
Anything you need to know about clients will be in this section. This part can be the details about client information
Update and additional sections
You must have a section for update. It is temporary before you create the new sheet with the latest template.
Contact Sheet Template Formats
You can use spreadsheet for creating this sheet. If you need more style and layout, using contact sheet template is necessary. It saves your time for creating from beginning. Everything is already in place. You just pick the relevant style and sheet.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required