With the high competition among job seekers, a resume is the only self-marketing tool you should rely on. An ideal architect resume will possibly bring you to the dream job if you know how to clearly define your qualifications such as your skills, experience, and accomplishments. With the help of some of our best templates and some tips on how to write a resume, you will have a bigger chance to get to the next hiring process.
Detail-oriented and creative AIA registered architect with 4 years of experience. In search of a position as an Architect with AECOM. Succeeded in designing multi-billion dollar projects with 35% less cost and 10% less rework than colleagues. Received 17 clients’ recommendations.
Gallipolis, OH, USA
January 2018 – January 2020
- The key architect in a reputable firm and designed 10 multi-billion dollar projects
- Received 7 clients’ recommendations for an effective and excellent design.
- Consistently created an effective budgeting
- Made a bid-winning design with 20-40% lesser cost than competitors.
- Created drawings for home renovation using CAD drawings
- Designed stages for various local groups
- Arch., Imperial College
- Following CAD design coursework
- Published thesis for master degree and it was published in “Design Enthusiast”
- Arch., Oxford University
- Excelled in modeling and designing
- Got involved in university architecture project group
Relevant Coursework: CAD design coursework
- Business knowledge
- Vice President of the StritArt, 2018-2019
- Best graduate, 2014
What Should You Put In The Architect Resume?
- Begin with the personal information such as name and contact person
- Write your resume objective
- Highlight your experience which is related to the field
- Write down your education, certification, and relevant coursework
- Add additional info such as volunteer works or membership in a community
- Write down the key skills and make sure it is related with the job listing
- Write down achievements or awards if there is any
- Add your language mastery
Do You Need To Include The Portfolio?
A portfolio is an excellent way to prove that you are an eligible candidate. Besides sending the resume, cover letter, you can include also the design sheets. The two-page portfolio is enough to say it is the “sample portfolio”. Include only the ones you think like the greatest work.
What Are The Best Size For Architecture Portfolio?
You don’t have to send the super big sheets to the employer. If they require you to send the portfolio, you can stick with the size of (A4) 8.5″x11″. It is best to keep with the standard sizes of the resume. Additionally, it is best to send an online portfolio or in PDF form.
How To Sell Me As An Architect?
In this digital era, there are many ways to sell your profile and skills. It is easier to market your skills using social media. You can keep posting your portfolio on your social media account. Today many employers will look for various works using social media which is more effective than doing traditional hiring.
Kinds Of Architect Resume Templates
There is a countless architect resume template that can help you write an effective resume. Why should use a template? Simply save time and focus on another thing other than doing some trivia work. Download the template and then fill in space. If you are a fresher, this template can be your best guide because most of the templates on this page are included with the example.
Architect Resume Template
An architect resume template is a great choice for fresh graduates and professionals. This template offers excellent work with an example along with it. The best thing about this template is its design. It looks noticeable without making your resume look unprofessional.
If you are into designing and managing, then you probably like being a solution architect. This is a solution architect resume template which you can download for free. The template comes with a complete example with professional detail just like the real resume. You can use this template for learning and edit it with your version.
Software Architect Resume Template
It is a typical resume sample for everyone who wants to find quick work. You can now save your time while are still able to make an outstanding resume.
Enterprise Architect Resume
For a perfect resume template, this one is one of the best ones. The software architect resume helps you make an outstanding document quickly with its well-tailored format. It is a professional template that you can use whenever you want.
Data Architect Resume Example
It is a good start, to begin with, a resume template if you are a fresh graduate. This data architect resume is a great example that contains strengths, work experiences, references, and publications. If you are a fresh grad, then this template suit you best.
Technical Architect Resume Template
Start with an excellent resume format if you want someone to notice you. This template is indeed designed with a simple layout yet very elegant when you already complete filling the space. Besides, this template is great for fresh graduates because it contains the original contents that help them learn from it.
Senior Architect Resume Template
As a senior and professional architect, you should show your credibility by using this template. It is designed with elegant format and layout enabling you to present your best work and experience. Catch the employer’s attention using this simple template.
Experienced Architect Resume Example
For you who have experience in architecture, it is better to present it on the resume but do it properly. Most senior architects fail because they don’t pay a lot of attention to the formal document, resume. A good resume will help them go to the next hiring process. Don’t some little mistake bury your dream. Use a good template!
- Things You Need To Know Before Writing A Solution Architect Job Description
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- 10+ High School Graduate Resume
- 10+ Best Resume Formats
- 10+ College Resume Template
- Enterprise Architect Job Description and the Requirements
- 10+ Tutor Resume Template
- Technical Architect Job Description: A Useful Guideline To Prepare Your Application Better
- 7+ Sales Manager Resume
- 8+ Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 9+ Federal Resume
- 9+ Executive Resume Template
- 2+ Network Engineer Resume Template
- 7+ Operations Manager Resume
- 6+ Fresher Resume Template
- 7+ Experienced Resume Format Template
- 10+ Marketing Resume Example
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 6+ Software Engineer Resume
- 7+ Internship Resume Template
- 9+ Plumber Resume
- Software Architect Job Description and its requirements
- 10+ Social Work Resume
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 10+ Journalist Resume Sample
- 6+ Police Officer Resume Templates
- Autocad Drafter Job Description – Requirement To Be A Good AutoCad Dafter