Title Page Template for Research, Report and More
A title page template is often taken for granted. People do not think that title page is that important. The more important one, they thought, is the content. However, the title page is apparently as important as it can be. Readers will find out about the content through the title page. If they do not look that interesting, there is no way that the content will be read.
Title Page Template Importance
Down below there are several examples of the title page template. However, why are they important for you to download? If you have that question, the answer is because you will need them to make sure that your report or research will be read. A good title page will indicate a good content. That way, everyone gets interested to read your report.
Title Page Template Elements
There are several key elements that you need to display on the title page, they are:
- Title and Subtitle
There has to be title as well as subtitles on the front cover. State them in big, bold letters to make sure everyone gets the title right.
- Author’s Information
The name of the author, their title and their association are important to be written on the title page. After all, they are the one responsible for the content.
- Company/Institution Logo
To make the title page legitimate, there must be something like logo or images about the company or institution inserted on the cover.
- Date of Submission
State the date of submission on the title page and you will be able to tell when does the report is made.
Title Page Template Examples
The title page examples that you can freely download are:
Project Title Page
This is a title page you can use for a project at school or at a company. It has simpler structure and everyone can use it.
Test Report Title Page
For companies that has test report, use this template to make a good, well-designed front cover page.
Scientific Report Title Page
Scientific report is usually way more formal. The example of its front cover is available to download right here.
Financial Report Title Page
This one right here is the example for financial report. It should allow you to make a title page that is obvious and subtle.
Title Page Template Tips
The tips to use title page is to make sure you know exactly what type of title page you will have to use. Beside of that, make sure that you have colored ink on your printer as the title page is usually completed by logo or by something colorful. If they are printed in black and white, the result of the title page template won’t be that good.
After the content of the report or research is done, your job is now getting the title page. Instead of spending hours in front of the computer trying to design the title page, use the templates over here. They are free and the title page template is so good to use.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required