- 1 Teenage Resume Template
- 2 Sample of Teenage Resume Template
- 3 How to Write a Teenage Resume
- 4 Tips in Writing Teenage Resume Template
- 5 Things to Include in Teenage Resume Template with no Experience
- 6 Skills Needed to be Included
- 7 Kinds of Teenage Resume Template
- 7.1 Teenage High School Resume
- 7.2 Teenage Resume with Voluntary Experience
- 7.3 Teenage Resume for Entry Level
- 7.4 Teenage First Job Resume Template
- 7.5 Professional Teenage Resume
- 7.6 Teenage Resume with No Experience
- 7.7 Basic Teenage Resume Format
- 7.8 Teenage Babysitting Resume
- 7.9 Fast Food Employee Resume for Teens
- 7.10 Student Tutor Teen Resume
- 8 Teenage Resume Template Sample
Teenage Resume Template
The teenager is the phase where someone starts finding a job and is responsible for his/her life. To be able to get the job, teens have to display their skills and achievements to win the competitive industry among other applicants. That is why they need to know how to write a teenage resume template professionally.
To write a resume template professionally, some things need to consider. In this article, you will read several samples of resume summary for teenager that can be applied for some situations so you will know how to write the resume to fit your occasion.
Sample of Teenage Resume Template
First, let’s take a look at how the sample resume template for teenagers is written as your reference.
Phone : (555) 123-123-123
A compassionate teenager with a passion for teaching young learners is seeking an English part-time private tutor. Majoring in English education, I have a good understanding of pedagogical approaches to teaching English for young learners.
English Club in Senior High School
2016 – 2018
- Understanding English in written and spoken form
- Producing English utterances in written and spoken form with specific situations
English Club at University
2018 – 2020
- Planning and creating students’ work program for a year like teaching English for young learners around the university
- Conducting community service project to help underprivileged children learning English or other subjects
- Conducting English Debate competition for school students
- Maintaining a good GPA for several semesters
ABC State University
2018 – present
Relevant Coursework: English for Young Learners, English Curriculum
Expected Graduation: 2022
Membership: English Club, University Students Council
- Good communication
- Time management
- Best Students Work Program, 2018 – 2019
- Best Students GPA, 2019 – 2020
How to Write a Teenage Resume
For teenagers who are unfamiliar with how to write a teenage resume template, here are things you need to have:
- Professional resume summary
- Relevant background information (education and academic achievement)
- Work experience, if there is any
- Relevant skills
- Interests, if it is relevant to the job you are applying
- Contact details
Tips in Writing Teenage Resume Template
In writing a professional resume template for teenagers, there must be some steps you need to follow. Below is the way for writing your resume template so that it looks appropriate.
- Think of what the employer wants. This is important to fit your experience, skills, and achievement to suit the available job vacancy.
- Use a simple format. Make sure you use a clear template for a teenage resume that highlights all the needed information so it will be easier for the employer to notice your application.
- Edit and proofread the resume. It is important because it will show how professional you are in creating the resume.
Things to Include in Teenage Resume Template with no Experience
When a teen wants to apply for a job and they have less experience or even no experience at all, there is a way out to still producing a resume with a professional look.
- Career Objective
- Education History
- Skills related to the job
- Awards, Achievements, and Certificates
- Training related to the job
- Extracurricular activities
- Community service activities that relate to the job
Skills Needed to be Included
Among all the skills that you might have, there are key skills that have to be included in the teenage resume template as an English part-time private tutor.
- English subject mastery. This is, undoubtedly, the most important skill to have as an English teacher. You need to show that you have an excellent understanding of the lesson.
- Good communication skills. To deal with young learners, one has to choose the easy way of communication to deliver the lesson as clear as possible.
- Pedagogical approach. It is needed to use a different approach for young learners and one has to know which approach is the best to use.
- Technology. Needed for online learning.
- Time management.
- Creativity in developing the lesson.
Kinds of Teenage Resume Template
There is a wide range of resume templates that can be used by teenagers. Here are several descriptions of resume templates that can suit your situation.
Teenage High School Resume
If you are a high school student and want to pursue a career, this template is suitable for you to give information about the skills, achievements, education, and personality that suit the character of the worker that the employer wants.
Teenage Resume with Voluntary Experience
This template is for teens who have a voluntary experience that is relevant to the applied job. It comes with detailed information to improve the quality of your resume.
Teenage Resume for Entry Level
This template is suitable for teenagers who are pursuing a new career path without looking unprofessional because of the professional wording and format the template offers for your resume.
Teenage First Job Resume Template
If you are looking for a new job to land, this template is perfect for you. It gives detailed information on a career objective, skills, and relevant experience that can be edited based on your situation.
Professional Teenage Resume
A polished and formal resume template that gives a professional touch for teenagers to impress the recruiter. Use this template and be ready to get contacted for the interview.
Teenage Resume with No Experience
If you have no experience and still want to create the best resume, this template is the answer. It is written formally and it highlights your skills with other relevant details to enhance your resume.
Basic Teenage Resume Format
This template suits any of your situations by providing essential information to build up your teenage resume professionally and impress the recruiter.
Teenage Babysitting Resume
If you are looking for a babysitting job, this template is what you are looking for. Designed exactly to suit your situation, you only need to do a little ‘touch-up’ to add your details.
Fast Food Employee Resume for Teens
This template is showcasing how skillful you are in getting your job as a fast-food employee. Give the best impression to the recruiter with a professional resume to send.
Student Tutor Teen Resume
Prove yourself to fill the position as a student tutor with this template. It gives you chance to create a polished resume by improving your quality in front of the recruiter.
Teenage Resume Template Sample
- 6+ Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Tutor Resume Template
- 10+ Education Resume Sample
- 10+ Teacher Assistant Resume Template
- 10+ Teacher Resume Sample
- 10+ College Resume Template
- 10+ Teacher Resume Example
- 10+ Fresher Resume Template
- 9+ Preschool Teacher Resume
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- 7+ Substitute Teacher Resumes
- 10+ Teacher Resume Template
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 5+ Paraeducator Resume
- 10+ Latex Resume Template
- 10+ Education Curriculum Vitae Template
- 5+ Principal Resume
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 3+ Volunteer Resume
- 6+ High School Resume Template
- 7+ Child Care Resume
- Special Education Teacher Job Description: What To Know To Become A Special Education Teacher
- 10+ Best Resume Template for Students
- 10+ Actor Resume Example
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 10+ Simple Teacher Resume
- 10+ Sample Education Resume