Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
Being a teacher can be a good career option. The education field will always open career opportunities for those who are interested to be a teacher, although it can get competitive. The job responsibilities for the teacher cover a lot of things but at the same time, the teacher will get a rewarding and satisfying feeling for sharing the knowledge with students.
At the same time, being a teacher is not easy. Having to master the subject, they also need to write an impressive teaching curriculum vitae template to win the competition from other applicants. So, if you want to be a teacher, you need to continue reading this article as it gives you a heads-up of what you should do.
Sample CV Teaching Job with No Experience
Sometimes, one doesn’t have any experience to apply as a teacher. If you are in that position, you need to take a look at the template sample so you can get an idea of how it looks like.
Phone: (555) 777-555-333
A TEFL master that has the ability to teach English to a wide range of students with different age levels and competencies. I have excellent communication skills to manage small or big classes and I have a good understanding of teaching approaches to teach different levels of students. I am familiar with preparing lesson plans and assessing students’ understanding through a variety of assessments.
English Teacher as Internship
ABC International School
2015 – 2020
- Planning and preparing lesson plans, teaching materials, and activities
- Developing lessons test
- Conducting teaching and learning process
- Assisting students with the understanding of lessons
- Checking students’ work
Master Degree of TEFL at XYZ University
2013 – 2015
Bachelor Degree of TEFL at XYZ University
2009 – 2013
GPA: 3.93 (cum laude)
Relevant Coursework: English Pedagogy, Curriculum Development, TEFL
Graduation: 2015 (Master Degree)
Membership: English Teacher International Association
- Excellent English skills
- Problem-solving skill
- Excellent organization and management skill
- Best Students GPA, 2015
- Best Teacher Performance (voted by fellow teachers and students), 2018 and 2019
How to Write a Good Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
Writing a good teaching curriculum vitae template will be the most crucial thing to do before submitting your application letter. These are few guidelines for you before writing yours.
- Choose the best CV format. It includes font, layout, graphics, pictures.
- Write an effective CV objective or CV summary
- Include relevant skills and experience
- Add with some achievements you have
- List your educational background
- Or if you want to save time, decide the best CV template
Tips in Writing Teacher CV with No Experience
Sometimes it can get tricky to write a teaching CV with no experience but there is a way out by following these tips.
- Include any experience you have, there must be some. It doesn’t mean work experience but maybe an internship or practicum
- Focus on the relevant skills and achievements.
- Explain your educational background and if you do any volunteer, it’s good to include it as well
- Create a reasonable and impressive career objective or goals for the next few years
Things to Avoid in Writing Teacher CV
In writing a teacher CV, there are things you need to avoid to keep your CV looks professional. Here are the things you need to avoid.
- Include irrelevant information such as social media or marital status. No one needs that.
- Grammatical errors and misspelling. That just screams unprofessional right? That’s why you need proofreading.
- Inaccurate information. This is a red flag and you’re going to get caught anyway.
- Bad CV format. The font type and size need to be considered well.
Ending Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
There are ways of ending CV but not all is perfectly done. To leave a good impression, it has to be awesome from the beginning to the end. For the ending, you need to create a nice
Kinds of Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template
Here are several teaching CV templates that give you a wide range of scenarios which one is suitable for you.
Teaching Job CV Template
This template provides a basic teaching CV that can work for any teaching position. It has Ms. Word file format, so you don’t need to worry about how to edit this file.
Professional Teaching Curriculum Vitae
The professional teacher needs this CV. Detailed information with the focus of experience highlight in chronological order creates a comprehensive CV to boost your value to the employer.
Academic Teacher CV Template
This CV template is designed for academic teachers. Skills and achievements, together with the comprehensive profile summary are the three main points that can help to promote you through this CV.
Teaching Curriculum Vitae Example
This basic CV example is a safe option to use by everyone. It includes the needed information with a formal tone and appropriate CV format.
Teaching Profession CV Template
For those who are interested in becoming a teacher, this CV can greatly help you by providing the template of what information you need to include. You just need to edit each section to have your information background.
Teaching Position CV Template
This CV template works wonder with the teacher of any subject. You can make use of this template to save your time and do other preparation for the hiring process.
Education Teaching Experience CV
If you have the experience to tell, this CV template can cover it all. With a spacious experience section, you can write all your experience. Remember, do it in backward style from the latest one.
Abroad Curriculum Vitae
If you want to apply for a teacher position in another country, this template will be a great choice. It is written professionally to showcase your competencies and experiences during your career.
English Teacher CV Template
This CV template is specifically designed for English teachers. It works with any level, though. You need to change slightly the information here and there and voila, you have an outstanding CV on your hands.
Primary Teacher CV Sample
Applying for a primary teacher needs a lot of preparation during the hiring process. Save as much time as you can by using this CV sample.
Teaching Curriculum Vitae Template Sample
- 10+ Teaching Curriculum Vitae Sample Example
- 10+ Education Curriculum Vitae Template
- 9+ Academic Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description: Things To Underline To Become An Online ESL Teacher
- 10+ Curriculum Vitae
- 7+ Substitute Teacher Resumes
- Online English Teacher Job Description: Things To Be Highlighted To Become An Online English Teacher
- 10+ Teacher Resume Example
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates
- High School English Teacher Job Description and Its FAQ
- 10+ Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- 10+ Sample Medical Curriculum Vitae
- 10+ Teacher Resume Sample
- 10+ Sample Internship Curriculum Vitae
- Teacher Job Description and Its Requirements
- 9+ Dentist Curriculum Vitae Template
- Things To Be Underlined In A Computer Teacher Job Description
- 10+ College Resume Template
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Simple Teacher Resume
- Music Teacher Job Description – What Are The Tasks To Do And Skills Required?
- 10+ Sample Education Resume
- 10+ Art Lesson Plan template free psd
- 10+ Teenage Resume Template
- 9+ Preschool Teacher Resume
- 7+ Doctor Curriculum Vitae Template
- 10+ Education Resume Sample
- 7+ Pharmacist Curriculum Vitae Template