SWOT Analysis Template and Explanations
SWOT analysis template is usually sought by those who need to make in-depth analysis about something, especially about its surrounding, opponent and more. If you are looking for this kind of template as well and want to find out more about the SWOT table, you can read the information down below. It will surely give you a better insight of the table.
SWOT Analysis Template Function
There are quite a lot of functions of SWOT analysis template. However, its main template is that it can be used to analyze and make comparison specifically. Usually, people who are using this table are the one who want to start a business or effort. The table will help analyzing the new business strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. It will decide whether or not the new thing worth a shot.
SWOT Analysis Template Key Essentials
The essential elements that have to be on a SWOT tables are:
- The “S” in the table is for strength. It shows and lists all the positive and strengths possessed by the business or the new attempt.
- The “W” is for weaknesses. This is the contrary of the “S”. It should display all the flaws and liability of the attempt or the new efforts.
- As for the “O”, it stands for opportunities. It lists the analysis leading to the conclusion whether or not the new attempt will stand a chance or to survive.
- Last but not least, the “T”. Letter “T” on SWOT stands for threats. It should be displaying the possible threats and menace related to the effort that may prevent it from succeeding.
SWOT Analysis Template Best Designs
Some of the best designs for SWOT tables are:
This design uses different colors to indicate each part of the table. It looks contrast and thus making it easier to understand.
Classic Table Design
If you like to use excel-like format for the table, this design should be the best. It looks really classic, simple, yet subtle.
This is a SWOT table with arrow design. It shows priority and it looks the table a little bit more livelily. This is a great one for presentation.
If the table is addressed to younger community, it will be better if the table has a bit of whimsical design, like puzzles in this example.
SWOT Analysis Template Common Format
SWOT analysis template can be made using anything, including Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and many more. To select the best template, make sure you know what the template is going to be used. If they are used in presentations, Power Point template will do. If you need the template to be printed later on, probably choose the one with Photoshop (PSD) format.
Now, you have read all about SWOT table and all the information revolved around it. Make sure before getting the template, you know exactly what kind of SWOT table you want, including from its design and format. If you need some, those examples and SWOT analysis template above can surely help as you do not need to go looking for it anywhere else.
- Researcher Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Job
- Sales Analyst Job Description: Things to Read About Your Future Career
- Product Developer Job Description: Necessary Information to Recite Before Sending Your CV
- Production Engineer Job Description: Essential Information About Duties, Responsibilities, And Requirements
- Find Out More In The Cad Technician Job Description If You Want To Become Successful CAD Technician
- Kinesiologist Job Description: Essential Things to Comprehend Before Applying for the Job
- Copy Editor Job Description: Significant Details About Your Dream Career
- Cost Analyst Job Description: Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- Email Marketing Specialist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Future Career
- Dean of Students Job Description: Things to Comprehend Before Applying for The Job
- Senior Project Manager Job Description: Important Information About Your Future Career
- Preschool Director Job Description – Knowing The Duties Are Not Enough For This Position
- Assistant General Manager Job Description: Things to Know About Your Future Career
- Kitchen Staff Job Description: A Useful Guideline For Preparing To Become A Qualified Kitchen Staff
- Concierge Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements To Be Qualified In This Position
- What To Write And Prepare In The Nurse Manager Job Description
- Music Editor Job Description – The Career Path, Skills, And Responsibilities
- Things You Must Know In The Senior Accountant Job Description To Create Good Resume
- Stage Manager Job Description – The Responsibilities, Duties, Skills Required, And Career Path
- Find Out Essential Information About The Martial Arts Instructor Job Description For Being The Professional Ones
- Things You Need To Know In the Forestry Technician Job Description If You Want To Be Successful Forestry Technician
- Public Information Officer Job Description: Essential Things to Read Before Sending Your CV
- Research Specialist Job Description: Important Information About Your Dream Career
- Optometrist Job Description: Essential Things to Understand Before Sending Your CV
- UI Developer Job Description: Important Information to Recite About Your Future Job
- Desktop Support Technician Job Description: Important Things to Understand Before Applying for the Job
- Beauty Therapist Job Description: Essential Information About Your Dream Career
- Commis Chef Job Description – Skills To Add To Be A Professional One
- Neuroscientist Job Description – Understanding The Skills, And Duties
- Collector Job Description – Skills And Responsibilities Required