Simple Resume Templates
Applying for a job at a company requires thorough preparation and the right documents. One of the important documents that you must prepare well is a resume. By writing the right resume, you are also more likely to be recruited by the employer. But remember, write a good resume as a format you can choose from the simple resume templates in this article.
There are several formats that you can use, of course, by paying attention to the most appropriate format. For example, if you want to write a resume for beginners, then the simple resume template for fresher format is the most suitable.
Simple Resume Sample
Before talking about the template, you can take a look at the elements of the resume below:
A bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts (3.6/4.0) seeking a full employment position as an illustrator at the Media Brilliant Organization. I would like to develop my talent in the illustrator field based on my 3 years of experience in applying visual communication skills, creativity, and extraordinary imagination to improve product quality.
Phone: (444) -222-222-221
A bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts (3.6 / 4.0) seeking a full employment position as an illustrator at the Media Brilliant Organization. I want to develop my talent in the illustrator field based on my 3 years of experience in applying visual communication skills, creativity, and extraordinary imagination to improve product quality.
1) Orion Organization
- Doing the design for rough illustrations on demand
- Using colors and graphics in concept
- Creating complete illustrations starting from manual and digital image elements
2) F&D Gallery Company
- Discussing with the product marketing team to produce attractive images
- Making a rough draft of the illustration according to the client’s wishes
- Improving design concepts using color and graphics
- Using illustration software
Wilma State University
Fine Art Studio
Relevant Coursework: Learn the theory and practice of designing art and design in painting, architecture, interiors, and photography.
Membership: The chairman of the “TAMARA” Design Arts Organization for children with disabilities
- Drawing skills
- Communication skills
- Good problem solver
- Work according to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding IT capabilities
- Student of the Year, 2015-2016
- Top 5 Young designers for environmentally friendly food and beverage products by Millenial.com, 2018
How To Write A Simple Resume?
To write a great and simple resume, you need to include some important elements that allow the recruiter to know your accomplishments and skills. Here are some steps you can take to build a great resume:
- Choose the most appropriate resume format.
- Enter your name and contact information.
- Make a great resume or summary objective.
- Write down any work experiences you have.
- State your last education.
- Write down what skills you have.
What Resume Format Should I Use?
Discussing the format of the resume, you can choose between a resume in Word or PDF format. Both of these formats have their respective advantages and disadvantages, but it is recommended that you use a resume in PDF format.
But pay close attention to the requirements given by the company, if the recruiter asks for Word format, then you can send it. On the other hand, if the recruiter doesn’t specify a format, you can use the PDF format.
How To Write A Resume For A Beginner?
As a beginner, you can still get the opportunity to be recruited by companies by paying attention to the following things:
- Even if you have no experience, you should still write a professional summary.
- You can join a volunteer or internship program with the job in question.
- Attend relevant training or organization.
- Include the awards and achievements you have.
- Write down your extracurricular activities.
- Use the right template.
What Is The Best Summary For My Resume?
Here are a few tips you can apply to write a great resume summary:
- Make a specific summary.
- Write a summary regarding your recent work experience.
- Include your relevant skills which appropriate to the job.
- Write down the achievements you have.
Kinds of Simple Resume Templates
If you want to use our practice template, you can choose from our formats below:
Simple Account Administrator Resume
Creating a simple resume is the right step to become an accountant administrator. You can have a great career if you start with a simple but robust resume.
HR Coordinator Resume Format
The following format comes with elegant colors, structured letters, and columns. However, you can still edit the contents of the resume to your liking. Include some important elements that will make your resume look more convincing.
Mechanic Resume PSD Design
The PSD format will give your resume a more professional feel. Whatever job you are applying for, use this format to produce the best and quality templates.
Physician Resume Design
Besides some simple resume templates above, this resume format will make you even more classy. There are several important aspects that you can include, including experience, skills, and anything else that is relevant.
Professional Banking Resume Design
Do You want to have a more professional resume format? Then this template is the perfect solution. There are several important parts that you can change, all aspects have advantages that can bring out your skills to the fullest.
Simple Graphic Designer Resume
A graphic designer needs the right resume. If you manage to choose a good resume, your chances of getting hired by a recruiter are also greater. Get ready to impress the recruiter with your application.
Management Resume Design
Another great sample for simple resume templates is for management. Writing a resume is not easy, especially if you have to prepare the template alone. To save yourself the hassle, you can use this resume template for an easy process.
Simple Electro Resume Design
The simple template design will make it easier for recruiters to read every piece you write. But most importantly, you have to include all aspects so that nothing is left behind.
Chronological CV Resume Design
Draft the best resume for a quality format. You can write a chronological resume so that the formatting you write can look more elegant and professional.
College Student Resume Template
The next resume format is college student resume design. You can make this format the best choice for creating a compelling resume for students.
- Simple Resume Template free psd template
- 9+ Cook Resume Sample
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 10+ Free Resume Samples
- 10+ Journalist Resume Sample
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- 6+ Sample Medical Receptionist Resume
- 8+ Acting Resume
- 5+ Electrical Engineering Resume
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 10+ Maintenance Resume
- 6+ Restaurant Manager Resume
- 6+ Custodian Resume
- 10+ Restaurant Resume
- 6+ Example Cashier Resume
- 7+ Operations Manager Resume
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 5+ Driver Resume
- 5+ Event Planner Resume Sample
- 8+ Military Resume
- 4+ Bank Teller Resume
- 10+ Sample Education Resume
- 6+ Cosmetology Resume
- 10+ Photographer Resume Template
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- 5+ Flight Attendant Resume
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- 10+ Artist Resume Examples
- 9+ Call Center Resume Example
- 8+ Sample Medical Assistant Resumes