A restaurant has been established in several cities. This shows that job opportunities in restaurants are great. If you are someone who likes a job in a restaurant, you can start applying for it from now on. What you need is to establish a position in a restaurant and start looking for a job description. The next step is to start creating a quality and professional restaurant resume according to your needs.
We provide several great templates, from a resume template for restaurant employees to a resume for a restaurant manager. Make sure you have determined which job position you want to apply for. Then, you are free to choose between the best templates we provide below.
Restaurant Resume Sample
To make it easier, we have provided you a practice resume sample that you can learn below:
A High school diploma who has experienced as a restaurant cashier for 3 years with good communication skills and can operate the cash register perfectly. I am seeking a position as a cashier at Pizza Town Inc. by bringing skills in customer service, preparing dishes to order, being friendly, energetic, and having a strong physique.
1) King Burger Shop
Apprentice Restaurant Cashier
- Greeting every customer who comes to the restaurant
- Giving customer orders to the staff in the kitchen
- Receiving customer money and giving change
- Giving help if the kitchen staff is needed
2) Delicious Fast Food Restaurant
- Cleaning the dining room and utensils.
- Giving warm welcome to customers.
- Placing customer food orders correctly.
- Ensuring orders are delivered properly and on time.
- Counting money every time a work shift ends.
High School Diploma
Canis Major High School
Membership: Mandarin Club, Spanish Club
- Customer service
- Time management
- Restaurant intercom operation
- Deep fryer
- Menu items
- 1st winner of the national cooking competition “Young Chef” in Green Restaurant, 2017
- 3rd winner of “Pizza Town”, the best young chef in the city, 2018
How To Write A Restaurant Resume?
Just like when you want to write a resume to apply for another job, you have to define several important aspects. By paying attention to all the details, you can produce a great resume. Take a look at some of the tips for writing a resume below:
- Choose the format of a resume that you will use
- Write down the correct career objectives. You need to write it carefully, write it well and correct it several times until it produces a good summary.
- Write down your work experience by including responsibilities. You can also add achievements while working with previous restaurants.
- Enter your skills, be it hard skills or soft skills
- Highlight your education.
- Add sections such as certifications, awards, language, or other relevant things.
What Are The Important Skills To Work in A Restaurant?
At least, you have to include these relevant skills on your resume:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Engage with public
- Customer relations
- Short-order cooking
How To Build A Perfect Resume?
Here are several simple tips you can pay attention to:
- Use a great resume template for restaurants.
- Write your accomplishments briefly in the summary section, before describing them in detail.
- Add the right keywords to add points.
- Don’t forget to add a cover letter.
How To Include My Skills?
To include skills in a resume, you have to pay attention to several important things. For example, by paying attention to several tips below:
- Make sure you read the job description before applying. You can match your skills with the qualifications required by the recruiter.
- Put the relevant skills in short words, don’t be verbose.
- Enter the appropriate hard skills and soft skills.
Kinds of Restaurant Resume
No need to worry if you want to use a simple template to make your resume. We have some best templates that you can apply as perfectly as possible.
Hotel Restaurant Management Resume
If you want to apply for a job as a manager at a hotel restaurant, be sure to use this resume. There are several things that you can include, namely your skills and work experience.
Simple Restaurant Manager Resume
With a simple yet classy touch, you can get a great resume. Use this format to prove to recruiters that you are the candidate they are looking for.
Fast-food Restaurant Manager Resume
Working in a fast-food restaurant will require a lot of energy. You need to prepare everything as well as possible. Also, don’t forget to choose this resume to get the right results.
Resume For Food Server Restaurant
Nothing is impossible if you do your best to find a job. The better and more mature you prepare everything well, the greater your chance of being recruited. Use this format and prove that you deserve to be hired.
Food Manager Resume
Write a draft in advance of what you want to include on your resume, starting with your skills and abilities. After that, make sure to use the right format.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Resume
Being an assistant manager will be fun. Choose this format and give it some modern touches to make your resume stand out.
Restaurant Bartender Resume Design
If you have the passion to become a bartender at a restaurant, then don’t hesitate to apply for the position. Whether you are a beginner or someone with experience, you still get the right opportunity.
Restaurant Editable Resume
For a resume that’s easy to edit, make sure you choose this resume. Use several aspects properly so that the resume you write can attract the attention of recruiters. After all, this template is perfect for beginners.
Restaurant Attendant Resume
Next is a restaurant attendant resume that is of the highest quality with photos and all the essential elements. You should choose this resume to produce a professional design.
Restaurant Cashier Resume Design
Would you like to apply for a position as a career in a restaurant? If so, then you must use this template. Put in as much of your experience as a restaurant cashier as possible, it will make the recruiter consider you better.
- 6+ Restaurant Manager Resume
- Fast Food Cashier Job Description and Its Tasks & Duties
- 6+ Example Cashier Resume
- 9+ Cook Resume Sample
- Restaurant Manager Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Possess As A Restaurant Manager
- 10+ Free Resume Samples
- Restaurant Supervisor Job Description and Its Tasks & Duties
- Food Service Worker Job Description and FAQs
- 9+ Combination Resume
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- Food Runner Job Description and its FAQ
- 7+ Operations Manager Resume
- 10+ Banking Resume Sample
- 6+ Sample Medical Receptionist Resume
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 6+ Custodian Resume
- 5+ Driver Resume
- 10+ Maintenance Resume
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- 9+ Call Center Resume Example
- 5+ Flight Attendant Resume
- 5+ Event Planner Resume Sample
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 9+ Sample Retail Sales Resume
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 8+ Military Resume
- 4+ Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 5+ Electrical Engineering Resume
- 9+ Chef Resume Template