For the furniture company, the attendance of the framing carpenter is very essential. Yes, based on the framing carpenter job description, this agent will construct and repair the framework of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. They also will determine the dimension of the framework to be constructed based on the order of the manager or the consumer.
Framing Carpenter Job Description Template
The company will hire an experienced framing carpenter to construct the best framework of a building. They also will structure the construction based on the plans. Of course, through their good skills, an agent of this position will be able to use the plumb bobs to finish their jobs.
For the recruiter, using a template of the framing carpenter job description is very helpful. This document will be useful as a reference to do the recruitment. By using the template, you –as the recruiter, do not need to make the document from the blank paper.
Then, for the candidate of the framing carpenter, to be a successful agent, they need to have the ability to interpret the blueprint. On another hand, they also need to know about the regulations of the carpenter, so all jobs can be handled maximally without any problem.
Framing Carpenter Responsibilities
Making the construction of some frameworks becomes the main responsibility of the framing carpenter. However, an individual inside this position has some other responsibilities to be handled, such as:
- Accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping some building materials, such as lumber, wood, and others
- Attaching building materials, using the nuts, screws, and bolts
- Erecting kinds of temporary structures
- Repairing on the damaged existing framework structure
- Analyzing the blueprints and drawings to determine the dimensions of the structure of the framework
- Analyzing the planning of the construction to identify the potential problems of the structure
- Examining the building materials to identify the detailed defects
- Performing the cleanup of the job sites by clearing away the debris and waste
- Constructing the wooden concrete
Framing Carpenter Requirements
To be capable of handling all the mentioned responsibilities, a candidate of the framing carpenter should fulfill some needed requirements. The requirements to be fulfilled as the standard of the recruitment process are:
- GED or high school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in construction
- Being familiar with the safety regulations
- Having good stamina
- Physical strength
- Ability to interpret the blueprints
- Ability to use hands and power tools safely
- Excellent skills of analysis and problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
Framing Carpenter FAQ
What the main duties of the framing carpenter inside the company?
Building the best framework for some buildings become the main duty of the framing carpenter. However, an individual in this position needs to create an innovative plan to please the customer.
Can I edit the job description of the framing carpenter here?
Yes, you can. All samples of the framing carpenter job description here are editable. You can personalize detailed information inside it based on the needs of your company. To get the samples of the job description, click the download button and get it for free.
- What You Need To Write In A Carpenter Job Description
- Lead Carpenter Job Description – What To Underline Before Applying
- Production Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Construction Laborer Job Description and Its FAQs
- Operations Analyst Job Description and Its FAQ
- Dispatcher Job Description and Its FAQ
- iOS Developer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Quality Inspector Job Description and Its Requirements
- Communications Director Job Description and Its FAQ
- Investment Banker Job Description and Its FAQ
- Foreman Job Description: What You Need To Know To Become A Foreman
- Construction Inspector Job Description – The Keypoints To Understand To Be A Successful Candidate
- Communications Specialist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Appliance Repair Technician Job Description and Its FAQ
- IT Auditor Job Description and Its FAQ
- Mail Handler Assistant Job Description and Its Requirements
- IT Consultant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Flight Attendant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Operations Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Financial Controller Job Description and Its FAQ
- Catering Assistant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Adjunct Professor Job Description and Its FAQ
- Veterinary Receptionist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Construction Superintendent Job Description: What You Need To Prepare To Become A Construction Superintendent
- Content Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Construction Manager Job Description – What Are To Have To Work In This Position?
- Administrative Assistant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Administrative Coordinator Job Description and Its FAQ
- Pattern Maker Job Description and Its FAQ
- Procurement Manager Job Description and Its FAQ