College Student Resume
Writing a resume for the first time may be difficult for you. But it doesn’t take a lot of time to try, even for an internship or a part-time job. As a student, it would be better to start looking for a job by writing the appropriate college student resume.
There are several templates for resumes that you can choose from here, including a college student resume for an internship. With the availability of some attractive templates below, it will be easier for you to write a resume. So don’t worry to start now.
College Student Resume Sample
Before starting to write, you can pay attention to the example of a resume below:
A dedicated college student from Library and Information Science Department (3.6/4.0) who is skilled and conscientious in archival care and online maintenance. I am seeking a position as a library assistant at Horizons University to leverage my skills in software operations, interpersonal, and service.
1) Eulogia School
- Creating a catalog containing films, books, and publications
- Helping students who visit the library in finding references and reading books
- Maintain records and systems in the library
2) Riverdale Academy
- Guiding new visitors to register in the library system
- Serving customers who want to read and borrow books
- Arranging book sales and other events related to book reading activities
Library and Information Science
Relevant Coursework: Applying and developing technology-based theory in selecting and managing multiple formats and collections of information.
Expected Graduation: 2021
Membership: Active member of the “Children You Love” Library for Street Children
- Knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of windows operating system
- 3rd winner of History book writing competition for students at Horizons University, 2019
- Finalists for the Competition to Summarize national literary books, 2020
How To Write A Resume For College Student?
If you need tips for writing a great college resume, you can pay attention to a few things like:
- Using the verb’s action
- Show the achievements that you have ever achieved.
- Include your skills.
- Write carefully, edit and correct properly.
- Use templates for resumes
What Should Be Put On A Good Student Resume?
It’s not optimal if you write a resume without paying attention to several important aspects as below:
- Write down your education, so that prospective employers know about your specifications. At least education will provide basic clues as to whether you are suitable for the position being sought.
- Include a variety of relevant experiences following the field of work you are applying for. You can include extracurricular activities, volunteering, or maybe certain courses related to your job position.
- Don’t forget to write down the skills you have, from hard skills to soft skills. You can find out what qualifications a prospective employer needs.
Can a First-Year Student Make a Resume?
As a first-year student, you still have the opportunity to write a great resume. If you can pay attention to some important aspects of it, it is possible to produce a classy resume.
Your first resume should contain complete contact information, starting from the name, email, and phone number. Apart from these aspects, also write down your experiences working or volunteering (if any). Another thing that is no less important is to write down what awards you have won.
What Should Be Written On A Resume Without Work Experience?
- Your academic achievements related to the field of work
- Language skill
- Computer ability
- The courses you have taken
- The organization you join
Kinds of College Student Resume
We provide several templates for college resumes that can be your inspiration. Please choose the one that best suits your needs:
First-Year College Resume Format
It’s okay to write a resume in your first year as a student, you can use this format. Instead of worrying about an uncertain resume layout, using a template is the best solution.
Student Internship Resume
If you have a plan to apply for an internship, outline first. But if you want a step to make a more practical resume, you can download this format directly.
Basic College Resume
No success does not come from hard work and effort. The first step you can take to start doing the job is to write a resume. Use a basic resume for a classy result.
Simple Design College Resume
Some people like the simple resume format. If you are one of them, you can use this template to produce a nice-looking resume. Customize the contents of the resume yourself to suit your needs.
Mechanical Engineering Student Resume
As a mechanical engineering student, this format is the perfect template to apply for your job. No need to be afraid of producing a bad resume, you will be sure to succeed in writing a unique resume.
Part-Time Job College Resume
Do you want to apply for a part-time job? Write down several things including skills, experience, awards, or other important things related to the field of work you are applying for.
Summer Internship College Resume
If you’re looking to take a summer internship, this resume template is the right choice for you. There are several important elements such as contact information and education that you must change according to your identity.
Beginner Student Resume
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner in writing a resume. You can still get a great result. Fill in the resume according to your needs by writing down the appropriate career objectives.
Education College Resume
If you are a student with an educational program, taking a part-time job as a teaching assistant will help you in your future career. Try this template for a professional resume.
Computer Science Student Resume
Impress the recruiter with how you write your resume. Also pay attention to some things in detail, including the skills and experience you have.
- 10+ College Resume Template
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Template
- 9+ Entry Level Resume Example
- 10+ Simple Resume Templates
- 10+ Student Curriculum Vitae Templates
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 3+ Volunteer Resume
- 8+ Acting Resume
- 10+ Best Resume Template for Students
- 8+ Librarian Resume
- 7+ Internship Resume Template
- 10+ Pharmacy Technician Resume
- Simple Resume Template free psd template
- 10+ Computer Science Resume Examples
- 6+ Engineering Resume
- 5+ Electrical Engineering Resume
- 10+ Teenage Resume Template
- 10+ Civil Engineer Resume
- 4+ Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- 10+ Free Resume Samples
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 10+ Journalist Resume Sample
- 6+ Fresher Resume Template
- 10+ Best Resume Formats
- 6+ Custodian Resume
- 10+ Sample Education Resume
- 10+ Banking Resume Sample
- 8+ Military Resume