Executive Resume Template
when applying for an executive position, the most needed skill is the managerial skill and experience. At least, someone can handle people in a small group. If you have these qualifications, then you can think about how you will write the resume. You can rely on the executive resume template and check our short guidelines below.
The Sample Of Executive Resume Template
Highly dedicated sales executive with 5 years experience, skillful in digital marketing strategies and communication. Seeking to increase the ABC Company’s KPI. Raised the revenue by 10%, decreased marketing budget by 7%, and grew business by 35% at Pharma.Inc.
- Led the sales team to cooperate with the IT team, making it more effective in handling the online selling.
- Generated revenue by boosting influencer marketing, FB Ads, SEO strategies. Increased the revenue by 10% and cut the cost by 7%.
- Forecasted the marketing budget, and the trend of the marketing strategies to stay floating among high competitors.
Air Brand Community
- Conducting national digital marketing meet up, 2019
- Conducting a digital marketing training for small business owners in Hamilton’s rural area, 2018
- Conducting a marketing workshop for fresh graduates in University Peninsula, 2017
MBA, Imperial College
Received MBA with a concentration in digital marketing
Relevant Coursework: SEO, FB Ads, Ecommerce Marketing
Membership: Air Brand Community
- Customer retention
- New business development
- For a class project in 2014 – sold 500 units ventilator in a week
- Best Graduate with the highest GPA
What To Include In An Executive Resume?
The principle of writing an executive resume is the same as others. You need to pay more attention to your qualifications that make the employer think you are the best candidate. Here are some tips to follow:
- Write an executive summary that states you are a professional
- shows your impact in the previous company in terms of business
- Always include your proficiency as a professional such as employee development, acquisitions, mergers, etc
- Highlight things that relate to your work targets
How Many Pages Should An Executive Resume Be?
There is no valid rule on the length of the resume. However, ideally, it will be two pages. These two pages are enough to cover all of your qualifications. As a professional, you already know what is important and not to be included in your resume.
What Are The Best Fonts For Writing An Executive Resume?
The best fonts for writing a resume are not only Times New Roman. If you are thinking about fresh styles, you can use the following:
- Arial, Calibri
- Trebuchet MS
Is It Good To Hire A Resume Writer?
Because applying as an executive requires you to write a professional one, or you are probably busy with your stuff and want to save your time, hiring a professional writer is not a bad idea. However, consider some factors like making sure the writer knows your best qualifications. Because you are the ones who have a great experience, you know yourself more than the professional writers. Besides, be careful of scammers. The most important thing is to find a professional writer that understands your values.
Kinds Of Executive Resume Templates
Account Executive Resume Sample
If you are a professional who is looking for a new position, then this resume template is for you. It comes with a fresh layout without making too much messy look. The design is still simple and very impressive to be used by professionals.
Admission Executive Resume Template
This template is designed for everyone who is looking for a position in the university or college. If your focus is on the recruitments, then you are right to use this template because it helps you highlight the important sample resume.
Executive Resume Templates
If you are looking for a versatile executive resume template, here you go! This template cuts your time in preparing yourself before heading to the employer’s table. Show your best potential using this template.
Admin Executive Resume Template
Even though a resume is not everything, but you know this is the first door for a big chance for your career path. This is why you need to start considering your resume from now on. Download only the best template that highlights your potential.
sales Executive Resume Template
Is your passion in the marketing industry? Then you have to apply as a sales executive. This is a perfect resume template for the sales executive position. This can be customized and edited directly.
Senior Executive Resume Template
A professional sometimes don’t waste time on making a resume. They do more on networking. However, a resume is still important to make you look professional in front of the employer. Besides, they need this document as a formal screening process.
Business Process Executive Resume
It is crucial to have a professional resume when you are applying for a position, especially for a prestigious one. This template is the best tool to help you look standout in front of the employer.
Healthcare Executive Resume Template
Working in a health center requires a different resume format because you have some details that need to be displayed. This template is a perfect choice that you can utilize to impress the employer.
Insurance Executive Resume
Are you passionate to work in an insurance company? Then this template must be for you. It comes with a standard design and layouts but this makes you stand out in front of the hiring manager. A professional needs something simpler and more effective. This template can help you achieve your dream position.
Jewel Executive Resume Sample
This is a template designed for someone who is looking for an executive position in the jewel industry. This template is designed professionally that allows you to show your best potential.
- 10+ Marketing Resume Example
- 10+ Writer Resumes Sample
- 7+ Sales Manager Resume
- 10+ Best Resume Formats
- Marketing Plan Executive Summary Template
- Account Executive Job Description
- Sales Executive Job Description and its FAQ template
- 7+ Internship Resume Template
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- Content Writer Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Own As A Content Writer
- 2+ MBA Resume Template
- 4+ CEO Resume Template
- 7+ Experienced Resume Format Template
- 8+ Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- 9+ Sample Retail Sales Resume
- 10+ First Resume Template
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description and its FAQs
- 9+ Plumber Resume
- 9+ Office Manager Resume
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- Dental Marketing Plan Template
- 10+ Housekeeping Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Consultant Job Description: Knowing Its Responsibilities And Requirements
- Marketing Plan Sample Template
- 9+ Retail Manager Resumes
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Have As A Digital Marketing Manager
- 10+ Maintenance Resume
- Marketing Director Job Description and Its Requirements
- 10+ Photographer Resume Template
- 8+ Electronics Resume