Entry Level Resume Example
A recruiter will read a resume in just a few seconds. If the recruiter feels interested in you, then it is likely that you will be called in to do the interview process. Whether you’re applying for a beginner or experienced position, you need to make a great resume. You can also use our entry level resume example below.
By using an entry-level resume no experience correctly, you can get a more professional resume format. Regardless of the profession, you are applying for, one of the most important aspects you should pay attention to is the proper formatting of your resume. Here we have the sample and templates that you can use as inspiration.
Entry Level Resume Example
To get the right idea, you can read one of the samples resumes below:
A bachelor’s degree in nursing (3.6/4.0) who has extensive knowledge about health with experience of volunteering and interning in the health sector for 3 years. I am seeking a position as a registered nurse at the Health Care Organization by bringing skills in providing services, good communication, attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, and being certified.
1) Theodore Health Care
An Intern Nurse
- Creating appropriate health care records and reports
- Monitoring the patient’s progress
- Recording vital signs in the patient
- Giving medicine to the patient
2) Heaven Care Organization
A Volunteer Nurse
- Planning and evaluating patient care plans
- Providing services to patients well
- Creating patient health care reports
- Prescribing medical assistance and creating patient-related reports
RN, Baltimore University
Bachelor’s degree of Science in Nursing
GPA: 3.6 / 4.0
Relevant Coursework: Pharmaceuticals Oncology, Observation Methods
Membership: Street Child Care Organization, Spanish Club
- Registered Nurse (RN) certification from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, Current-2024
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified, American Heart Association 2020
- Decision-making skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Bedside monitoring
- Team leadership
- Nursing School Alumni Award, 2019
- Youth care for the health of street children, 2020
How To Write An Entry Level Resume?
When it is your first time writing your first resume, you need to be thorough. There are some important things that you should not miss, including skills and education. Take a look at a few things below to make a great resume:
- Format your resume correctly
- Include a professional summary on your resume
- Write a list of your skills
- Include your experiences, including internship or volunteering experiences
- Don’t forget to write down your education, certification, and organizational activities that you participate in
- Use the right keyword
- Proofread your resume until it looks professional
How To Build A Convincing Resume For A Beginner?
Don’t worry, you will still have a great opportunity when writing a resume for the first time. As a beginner, you can pay attention to several important aspects to include in a resume so that it produces an attractive format.
- IT Auditor Job Description and Its FAQ
- Credit Analyst Job Description: Things To Be Highlighted As A Credit Analyst
- Piano Teacher Job Description and FAQs
- Test Automation Engineer Job Description: Knowing The Primary Responsibilities And Requirements
- Dog Trainer Job Description and Its FAQ
Some of the things you need to pay attention to build a convincing resume for a beginner are as follows:
- Use an appropriate career objective
- Determine the resume format that you will use
- Pay attention to some technical things in detail
- You have to write down your achievements and activities neatly
- Focus on your skills and education
- Enter your internship experience
- Don’t use distracting words, write your resume in a concise but precise manner
Do I Need a Resume for My First Job?
You need a resume to apply for a job, whether you are a recent graduate or a professional. By using the right resume, your chances of being recruited by the potential employer are also greater.
The requirement is that you have to make a good and attractive resume like paying attention to some of the tips above.
How to Write a Short Resume?
- Understand the purpose of your resume
- Gather various information about the job you are applying for
- List your skills
- Provide personal information
- Write down some relevant experiences
Entry Level Resume Examples
We have some sample resumes for beginners that you can use as inspiration, here are the templates:
Nurse Entry-Level Resume
As a nurse, you have to be successful in putting together a proper resume. Pay attention to a few things in detail so that you can produce the right resume. Use this template for the perfect format.
Simple Entry Level Resume Format
If you like a simple format, then use this template. You must write down your skills and experience in a relevant way to produce a great resume.
Editable Entry Level Resume
A career objective is an equally important consideration in a resume. You have to make it as interesting as possible. Use this easy-to-edit format to create a classy resume.
Entry Level Resume For An Administrative Assistant
Do you apply for a job as an administrative assistant? There are several aspects that you need to pay close attention to. To make it easier, you can use this resume template so that the results can be more professional.
Finance Entry Level Resume Example
Skills are one aspect that you shouldn’t miss on a resume. Apart from skills, you also have to pay attention to experience. Use several aspects with importance so that the resume you produce can look more professional.
Web Developer Entry Level Resume
Applying for a job in technology presents its challenges and fun. You can make that happen by making a great resume. Use this template and be prepared to impress the prospective employer.
Warehouse Worker Entry Level Resume Example
Apart from paying attention to the contents of the resume, you also have to be careful in choosing the format. A good resume contains several important aspects such as relevant skills, experience, and certifications.
Entry Level Resume For Retail
This resume format is suitable for those of you who want to apply for a job for the first time. To produce the right job, you can consider several important aspects of it.
College Student Entry Level Resume
If you want to apply for an internship or volunteer job, you can use this template. The design is perfect for entry-level positions with professional-looking colors and fonts.
Electrical Engineers Entry Level Resume
Choosing the right resume format can be said to be easy and difficult. But the most important thing is to include all aspects such as your experience and skills.
- 9+ Entry Level Resume
- 8+ Sample Medical Assistant Resumes
- 6+ Sample Medical Receptionist Resume
- 4+ Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 4+ Registered Nurse Resume Example
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- 6+ Custodian Resume
- 10+ Secretary Resume Sample
- 10+ Nurse Resume
- 9+ Cook Resume Sample
- 6+ Restaurant Manager Resume
- 10+ Pharmacy Technician Resume
- 10+ Chronological Resume Templates
- 7+ Computer Science Resume
- 6+ Example Cashier Resume
- 10+ Writer Resumes Sample
- 3+ Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 10+ Free Resume Samples
- 10+ Receptionist Resume Example
- 10+ Graduate Fresher Resume Template
- 8+ Military Resume
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 5+ Electrical Engineering Resume
- 6+ Technician Resume Templates
- Registered Nurse Job Description and Some FAQs
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes
- 5+ Event Planner Resume Sample
- 9+ Sample Retail Sales Resume
- 10+ Artist Resume Examples
- CNA Job Description and Its Requirements to Know