Book Keeper Resume
Want to pursue a career as a bookkeeper? Try to use the bookkeeper resume we have provided at the end of the article to save your time. Yet, if you are interested in writing your resume, you can follow the guidelines we presented here.
So, what is a bookkeeper and what do they do? It is a term for someone responsible for the financial transactions of the organizations. They keep records and process the transactions on an everyday basis such as sales and purchases. Thus, bookkeepers are often mentioned similar to accountants, though both terms are different.
Entry Level Bookkeeper Resume Sample
When you are about to apply for an entry-level bookkeeper position, it’s likely you less experience, so you need to make it up in the other information section. Here, we write a bookkeeper resume sample to give you a reference.
Phone: (555) 123-456-789
A detailed-oriented bookkeeper with experience as an account payable staff in a startup firm. With excellent organization skills, I am familiar with organizing sales, purchases, and tax transactions and keeping financial records for future needs. I want to expand my experience by looking for a career opportunity at ABC Company to fill in the entry-level position of a bookkeeper.
Account Payable Staff at XYZ Firm
2019 – 2020
- Keeping financial records on business’ sales and purchases
- Keeping any kinds of business payment including the tax payment and invoices
- Collecting and organizing all the data to be moved to the Ms. Excel spreadsheet
- Analyzing financial transactions and reports every month
- Preparing regular financial reports regarding the purchases, sales, and other payments once a month
- Consulting for a tax deduction for entrepreneurs
- Improving the payroll system process to be applied by the firm can cut the payroll payment error by 15%
Bachelor Degree in Finance at Johannes University, 2014 – 2018
Relevant Coursework: Internship as Bookkeeper at National Company, Quickbooks Intensive Course
Membership: Member of LearnaboutAccounting website, an active member in a well-known online finance forum for the last four years
- Excellent tax calculations
- Strong mathematical skills
- Organization skills and problem-solving
- Error detection
- Payroll Accounting skill
- Good communication skill
- MS. Office
Achievements and Certifications
- Certification of Quickbooks Accounting
- Article publication about the bookkeeping technology at finance and economics website
How to Write Bookkeeper Resume
To create a perfect bookkeeper resume, here we are collecting some information you need to know.
- Read the job description thoroughly. Make sure you know what the employer is looking for from the applicant
- Put your identity at the beginning of the resume, which includes your name, email address, and phone number
- Tailor your career objective to represents yourself in terms of experience, skills, and what you can bring to the table
- Only mention relevant bookkeeping skills
- List your experience, be it work experience, internship, or an intensive course related to bookkeeping
Important Skills to Include on Bookkeeper Resume
People are often mistaken to write all the common skills in the skill section. It is not wrong but it would be better if the applicants include the relevant skills that are related to the job they apply for. By writing relevant skills, the employers will have an insight into how capable you are in doing the job. So, we collect some skills related to bookkeeping job, as you can write on your resume.
- Detailed-oriented. This is important as you deal with transactions records with require a lot of important inside
- Strong organization skills. You have to organize the financial records based on the category such as sales or purchases, so you need to own this skill
- Technology skills. It is often you need to use spreadsheet and software to assist your job
- Good communication skills. You will connect with many people in your job, to gather the data, to do analysis, or to check any records
- Good mathematical skill. It’s always about the numbers something that you deal with, so you have to be excellent in mathematical skills
Kinds of Bookkeeper Resume Templates
If you have no time in structuring a bookkeeper resume by yourself, the option of using a bookkeeper resume template can be a good choice. Here are several kinds of bookkeeper resume templates that you can choose based on your condition.
Assistant Bookkeeper Resume Template
This resume template is designed for those who want to start a career as an assistant bookkeeper. It provides a smart career objective where the employers can see the full potential of the applicants.
General Bookkeeper Resume Template
This resume applies a basic simple formatting resume style that can be used by any bookkeeper, both for an entry-level position or a professional one. It has separate sections for each information such as the relevant skills, career objective, and professional experience.
Entry Level Bookkeeper Resume Template
If you plan to fill in the entry-level position of bookkeeper, this resume template will be a good resume template for you. Created in modern design, this template represents the youth spirit that will catch the employers’ attention.
Certified Bookkeeper Resume Template
If you are certification in bookkeeping, it will be a plus point to include and this resume template allows you to do that. With a well-structured section in professional experience, this resume also includes the relevant bookkeeping skills and certifications that you have.
Accounting Bookkeeper Resume Template
Use this resume if you focus to be an accounting bookkeeper. This resume template creates a good comprehensive career objective where it highlights the strengths of the applicants. It also adds the professional experience that you have chronologically.
Bookkeeper Resume Example
If you look for a basic resume format with a simple design, this resume template is the answer. With the simplicity it has, it is reader-friendly to navigate the information.
Bookkeeper Internship Resume Example
When you are about to have an internship, this resume template facilitates you to have the best resume. It highlights your strengths such as skills, experience, and academic background.
Professional Bookkeeper Resume Sample
For professionals, there are more things to write. Professional experience is the highlight of this resume. Certifications and achievements are the next information section that allows you to promote yourself.
Financial Administrator Resume Sample
For a financial administrator, this resume template can be the answer. It has a sophisticated design with well-structured information and a separate section that makes it reader-friendly. Also, it saves your time so what are you waiting for.
Payroll Administrator Resume Sample
This resume template is designed for a payroll administrator where it allows you to have a strong career summary and comprehensible information in each section such as the professional experience, relevant payroll administrator skills, until the achievements earned.
- Bookkeeper Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Have As A Bookkeeper
- 10+ Financial Analyst Resume
- 7+ Sales Manager Resume
- 10+ Accountant Resume Example
- 8+ Personal Trainer Resumes
- 6+ Pharmacist Resume
- 10+ Computer Science Resume Examples
- 9+ Sample Retail Sales Resume
- 9+ Construction Resume Template
- 9+ Sample Retail Resumes
- 5+ Makeup Artist Resumes
- 6+ Phlebotomy Resume
- 9+ Store Manager Resume
- 4+ Registered Nurse Resume Example
- 7+ Business Analyst Resume Samples
- 10+ First Resume Template
- 9+ Retail Manager Resumes
- 10+ Property Manager Resume
- 10+ Modern Resume Template
- 10+ Banking Resume Sample
- 6+ Software Engineer Resume
- 5+ Event Planner Resume Sample
- 10+ Customer Service Resumes
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- 4+ Bank Teller Resume
- 2+ Network Engineer Resume Template
- 10+ Teenage Resume Template
- 6+ Academic Resume
- Payroll Specialist Job Description: What To Know And Prepare To Become A Successful Payroll Specialist
- 4+ Medical Assistant Resume Template