Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
Senior administrative assistant becomes a career option for those who are willing to work in the office. This position is mostly found in some leading companies and organizations where senior managers and executives are available. The main responsibility of the senior administrative assistant is supporting executives and managers in their jobs by providing secretarial and administrative matters.
Not everyone can be a senior administrative assistant. It has to be someone who has been around the field for a while to get used to the work rhythm and know what responsibilities they face. They also need to write a good sample senior administrative assistant resume to the company to seek the opportunity. If you are planning to go in this direction, you need to continue reading this article.
Sample of Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
Before submitting your resume, you can take a look at this sample to give you an idea of whether yours is on the track or not.
Phone: (555) 222-333-444
A professional and dependable senior administrative assistant with three years of experience in leading national projects and collaborating with senior managers and executives to enhance the company’s growth. Having strong communication skills which lead to the structure of the project goal to the members and senior managers and executives.
Senior Administrative Assistant
2016 – 2020
- Performing administrative guidance to the management department in regards to company project
- Preparing the management briefing for the presentation of any related agenda of the company
- Researching and collecting information and data to be presented during the presentation, reports, and any correspondences.
- Managing senior managers and executives’ schedules with clients for company cooperation with generating $5M in revenue
- Coordinating meeting with executives and project team for over 250 members
Business Administration, Master Degree at ABC National Business University
2013 – 2015
Business Administration, Bachelor Degree at ABC National Business University
2009 – 2013
Relevant Coursework: Business Development, Management Accounting, International Project Management
Membership: Senior Administrative Assistant Project Leaders Association
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Leading a couple of national projects with clients generating $5-7M in revenue for three years a row
How to Write Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
Writing a sample senior administrative resume can be tough if you don’t know how to do it. Here is the guideline we collect for you.
- Choose the best resume format or resume template. For senior position for administrative assistant, it’s best to use a backward-chronological resume template
- Tailor a comprehensive professional summary that covers what you have done in your career
- Mention your experience and contributions to the previous workplace. Make sure it is relevant to the job you apply
- List the relevant key skills that can help you assist your new job
- Don’t add irrelevant details and lie about anything. It won’t impress anyone but get you caught.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
In creating a senior administrative assistant resume, there must be a strong objective to write. This is a sample of how you should make yours.
Dependable and trustworthy senior administrative assistant with five+ years’ experience to add with excellent communication and organization skills in assisting and leading several national and international projects with executives and senior managers.
Things to Include in Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
When you want to produce a good sample senior administrative resume, you shouldn’t miss the following things.
- Relevant experience. Senior administrative assistant speaks about what you have done to deserve such a position, so show it off elegantly and truthfully of your work experience or training, in the right section
- Key skills. It is needed for employers to judge whether you can do a good job as a senior administrative assistant or not
- Achievements. It surely takes a while for someone to move forward and apply for the position. So, make a comprehensive list of how your work achieved so far, an example is becoming a successful project leader.
Key Skills to Put on Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
Of course, you need to put the key skills in your resume as one of the main points to catch the employer’s attention. We summarize the list for you.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- Basic Ms. Word and other administrative programs
Kinds of Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
These are the available kinds of resumes for a senior administrative assistant that can help you in making a professional resume.
Resume for Senior Administrative Assistant Job Application
This resume template works wonder for any senior administrative assistant, no matter which company you apply to. Giving basic formatting style, this resume is flexible and safe to be used by anyone.
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Template
It is designed specifically for executive administrative assistants by highlighting the important achievements and experiences you have during your career journey.
Chronological Senior Administrative Assistant Sample
This sample resume is designed to highlight your experience during the career in chronological order start from the latest one to the oldest one. It provides a comprehensive list that can be as a consideration for the employer.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume by Profession
Using this resume template, you will be no longer confused about how to make a professional look resume to impress your employer. Applying a formal tone and thorough information to cover, can be a good choice for you.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Download
This sample resume can be downloaded to give you easy access to edit and match your situation. Use this resume and you will be ready for the next hiring steps.
Free Pediatric Medical Assistant Resume Template
If you apply for a pediatric medical assistant, this resume sample is the best choice for you. Employing a neat and formal language and formatting style, this resume template will take the attention of the employer.
Case Manager Assistant
This resume template is specifically designed for case manager assistants’ positions. Using this template, you will have a comprehensive and thorough resume to be considered positively by the employer.
This resume will highlight your skills of organizational and administrative skills in coordinating schedules and arrangements. It is suitable for you when you have experience with these job responsibilities before.
Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
If you apply for the position of medical administrative assistant, you come to the right place. It uses Ms. Word format that gives easy access for you to edit.
Administrative Assistant Resume Example
This resume does an excellent job in promoting your skills and list a comprehensive work experience. With a clear summary, the employer will be able to see whether you fit the position or not.
- Senior Executive Assistant Job Description: Important Things to Read About Your Future Job
- 3+ Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- Assistant Project Manager Job Description: Finding Out More About Responsibilities And Requirements
- Marketing Assistant Job Description: Giving Information About The Requirements And Responsibilities
- 2+ Sample Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
- 4+ Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
- 6+ Legal Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
- Administrative Assistant Job Description and Its FAQ
- 4+ Medical Assistant Resume Template
- 6+ Personal Resume
- Medical Administrative Assistant Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- Virtual Assistant Job Description: Responsibilities, Requirements, and FAQs
- Legal Administrative Assistant Job Description and its requirements
- 10+ Tutor Resume Template
- 7+ Sales Manager Resume
- Personal Executive Assistant Job Description: Requirements And Skills To Own As A Personal Executive Assistant
- 10+ Financial Analyst Resume
- 10+ Social Work Resume
- 8+ Sample Medical Assistant Resumes
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- Back Office Executive Job Description – What You Need To Understand Before Applying
- 2+ Network Engineer Resume Template
- 7+ Experienced Resume Format Template
- 5+ Administrative Assistant Resume
- 9+ Sample Retail Resumes
- 9+ Retail Manager Resumes
- 5+ Event Planner Resume Sample
- 6+ Software Engineer Resume
- 2+ HR Recruiter Resume
- 10+ Basic Resume Templates